Christians, please comment on this article :)

Satan seeks to devour
It's not Satan's "fault" - it's our fault for sinning and not being strong in God.
We are the one caving in to Satan's tricks.

Christian's are to thank Jesus/God for all things. Without him, we are nothing.
I don't believe in him and I am something. Fail.
Our lives are meaningless, everything that goes on here is for Him and His Glory.
My belief.
Why would I say otherwise if I believe that?
You need to learn to speak for yourself. Your life might be meaningless with a belief in Jesus but you said mine is too.

Satan seeks to devour
It's not Satan's "fault" - it's our fault for sinning and not being strong in God.

Our lives are meaningless, everything that goes on here is for Him and His Glory.
My belief.
You need to learn to speak for yourself. Your life might be meaningless with a belief in Jesus but you said mine is too.

I believe everyone's is....

Satan seeks to devour

My belief.

I am permitted to say what I believe. You are permitted to say I'm wrong.
That's what discussion is about.

take him to the vet and have him spayed. The vet can use that plier tool than makes a nice crunch sound as it crushes the cord.

or just use a razor blade, it takes seconds.

you l wanted a comment?

Very sad for his victim...our American culture is oversexed...preying on children sexually is common I've heard.

May she receive justice and see her assailant punished.

-

take him to the vet and have him spayed. The vet can use that plier tool than makes a nice crunch sound as it crushes the cord.

or just use a razor blade, it takes seconds.

you l wanted a comment?

Very sad for his victim...our American culture is oversexed...preying on children sexually is common I've heard.

May she receive justice and see her assailant punished.

-

The idea of worry about him or his soul is out of place. Take care of the victim first and foremost. He can wait to be "saved".

Victims of abuse and rape don't just brush themselves off and get on with life. It can leave disabling scare for a lifetime.

I've recently left the faith but would any Christian please comment on this news article:

Alabama pastor accused of raping 15-year-old member of congregation

-

Not a very clear text. But let me answer in this way: Men are not a problem. Sex is not a problem, if a man and a woman love each other. But neverthelless men and sex is a problem. This has maybe to do something with the evolution of men. Men are pigs. And a pig in the clothing of a priest becomes not automatically a priest.

I heard about 5% of all men are pedophiles and so it seems to me the most of them are able to fight against this mental disorder. Let me express my deep respect for all this men. But for sure it's a very deep shame if a priest loses against the bad sides of the animal, what's maybe sleeping within all of us. Can be he tried to heal himselve by becoming a priest. That's not a good idea. Priests need a very stable psychological structure. It's a "job" with a lot of psychological stress. So it's really important to hear the call of god and to find rest in his mind.

Priests of the catholic church - maybe it's the same with Baptists, I don't know - are very seldom in conflict with sex. Every man who is not a priest causes in average much more problems with sex for others. But for a victim of a sexual abuse this is not really important and it destroys maybe the ability to trust in god any longer, if a priest makes such heavy mistakes. Even Jesus himselve - with his very lovefull heart - used in such a context harsh words, words like this:
-----
Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come! It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
-----

Last edited:
Satan seeks to devour

What are you? Or: Who are you? What would you say is important in this context?

Satan seeks to devour

What are you? Or: Who are you? What would you say is important in this context?

I can't figure out what the fuck you're asking.

The idea of worry about him or his soul is out of place. Take care of the victim first and foremost. He can wait to be "saved".

Victims of abuse and rape don't just brush themselves off and get on with life. It can leave disabling scare for a lifetime.

Well crime in our society is very common...I don't know if being a victim of a crime automatically makes one "disabled" but may his victim receive justice and see her predator suffer immensely!

-

But neverthelless men and sex is a problem...Men are pigs...

Speak for yourself here, sir...with me it seems that women keep expressing interest in me that I wish they would stop expressing. People can behave like pigs...BOTH GENDERS!...

-

Well crime in our society is very common...I don't know if being a victim of a crime automatically makes one "disabled" but may his victim receive justice and see her predator suffer immensely!

-

I've helped with PTSD and yet there are times when I jump as shadows or have so much pain I can barely move my body. Many people turn to drugs or suicide to turn the response off. Rape victims often carry the fear and panic with their whole lives and struggle to function in society.

Fear can be extremely debilitating.

Memory of a injury is like a phantom pain long after it heals or removed.

Some people that have been in car accidents have panic attacks just getting into a vehicle.

I've helped with PTSD and yet there are times when I jump as shadows or have so much pain I can barely move my body. Many people turn to drugs or suicide to turn the response off. Rape victims often carry the fear and panic with their whole lives and struggle to function in society.

Some people that have been in car accidents have panic attacks just getting into a vehicle.

I see...would it be OK to ask if you are a female? :)

And would a male who is forcibly sodomized be also "disabled" by his sodomization?...

As we're in the religion section, Jesus in the Bible was called "insane" because he expressed some belief in the rulers of his people trying to kill him...perhaps Jesus would have been considered disabled by today's (or yesterday's) psychiatric standards...

But would it be OK to ask if you are a female? :)

-

I see...would it be OK to ask if you are a female? :)

And would a male who is forcibly sodomized be also "disabled" by his sodomization?...

As we're in the religion section, Jesus in the Bible was called "insane" because he expressed some belief in the rulers of his people trying to kill him...perhaps Jesus would have been considered disabled by today's (or yesterday's) psychiatric standards...

But would it be OK to ask if you are a female? :)

-

Men and boys suffer from abuse and rape as well. It is often harder for them to be taken seriously as a rape victim.
We have seen the trama that returning soldiers go through from PTSD. They might be under therapy for the rest of their lives, support groups, counseling and meds.

Men and boys suffer from abuse and rape as well. It is often harder for them to be taken seriously as a rape victim.
We have seen the trama that returning soldiers go through from PTSD. They might be under therapy for the rest of their lives, support groups, counseling and meds.

I see...are you a female? :)

Peace.
A1977

-

All of these posts and nobody identified the pastor.

Wonder why.

Well, here he is:

2E30431700000578-3307910-image-a-2_1446858841009.jpg

Forum List

Back