Christians killed in Sabra Shatila b/c Palestinian-Arabs massacre of Christians

I know of dirt of both sides, and I know about Deir Yassin too. I also know that the brutal British lived off of pitting Arabs and Jews against each other "divide and conquer," just as they did in India. But...
If you search in old documents and old journals you see over and over that it was a ONE man operation. The mufti.

--

^ " One Man Plots Arabs' Bloody Fight on Jews." "Highest Mufti, In Exile, Guides Whole Program; Hopes To Be King." By H. R. Knickerbrocker, The Portsmouth Times, September 25, 1938. The Portsmouth Times - Google News Archive Search

You can't blame everything on the mufti. Like you said the international world messed things up. Syria Franco war was messed up too. There were a lot of things to it. There were agreements before that. Many things. But their was a Zionist project for a nation there.

But king Abdullah and the Nashibists accepted the Jews. There could have been a prosperous Middle East, if not for the Mufti who began leading massacres on Jews since 1920...
It was also wrong for the Zionists to murder the religious Orthodox Jew Y. Dahan who tried to negotiate peace with the Arab leaders.

Last edited:
But king Abdullah and the Nashibists accepted the Jews. There could have been a prosperous Middle East, if not for the Mufti who began leading massacres on Jews since 1920...
It was also wrong for the Zionists to murder the religious Orthodox Jew Y. Dahan who tried to negotiate peace with the Arab leaders.

We couldn't confirm this would work. The Faisal Weizmann agreement wasn't guaranteed and was unfair. The British were butting in and deciding as well. It just was for a Jewish nation and for them to control all the resources. This was wrong. Then the Balfour declaration wanted a Jewish state.

Last edited:
BTW the Mufti already said in 1918 that only the sword...
Point is, he BEGAN Islamic radicalism in the Arab world, which indirectly affected the anti Christian massacres by Muslims in Lebanon too. Not that there wasn't the 1890 massacre of Christians by Muslims on mount Lebanon...
Today the Arab world is totally infected with the anti Jewish racism virus (the world that expelled a million indigenous Jews from its land in late 1940s-early 1950s (beginning, again with the Mufti's Farhud massacre in Iraq, 1941), garbage Hitler-style antiSemitic cartoons are the name of the game. it even reached Europe where Mohamed Merah massacred kids in Toulouse.

Last edited:
There will be no peace between Israel & the Palestinians unless & until Israel ends the occupation by finding an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands.

Most Palestinians are NOT natives to the land. There will be no peace, until anti Jewish hatred incitement stops at madrasahs, mosques and official Palestinian and other Arab media.

Point is, he BEGAN Islamic radicalism in the Arab world, which indirectly affected the anti Christian massacres by Muslims in Lebanon too. Not that there wasn't the 1890 massacre of Christians by Muslims on mount Lebanon...
Today the Arab world is totally infected with the anti Jewish racism virus (the world that expelled a million indigenous Jews from its land in late 1940s-early 1950s (beginning, again with the Mufti's Farhud massacre in Iraq, 1941), garbage Hitler-style antiSemitic cartoons are the name of the game. it even reached Europe where Mohamed Merah massacred kids in Toulouse.

Listen man he did do a stupid thing. He didn't encourage radicalism. Maybe some violence. Hating jews is for stupid people. Jews who aren't related to any conflict. Leave them alone I agree. You're forgetting muslims have a positive view towards Jews, 71% , in France, more than anybody else. They have good relations there. You need to realize nothing was realistic out of those plans. That wasn't peace that was give everything to the Jews. Jordan didn't care about Palestinians.

Most Palestinians are NOT natives to the land. There will be no peace, until anti Jewish hatred incitement stops at madrasahs, mosques and official Palestinian and other Arab media.

Jewish control is already over all of Israel. There can't be peace like that. Blockading Gaza won't make peace either. It will create anxiety and more angry people. Many are. Not all of them. You also won't mention that most Jews aren't native to the land either. Being Jewish doesn't make you native to the land buddy. Most are of outside. You're trying to convince us Jews coming from outside have more rights than the other people there. No way. C'mon man.

. Jordan didn't care about Palestinians.
No one cares, unfortunately , they all play with the Palestinians like ping pong, why do you think that (asides from a few Jewish liberals) the most outspoken people For palestinians are Neo Nazis? Why can't you realize it?

. Jordan didn't care about Palestinians.
No one cares, unfortunately , they all play with the Palestinians like ping pong, why do you think that (asides from a few Jewish liberals) the most outspoken people For palestinians are Neo Nazis? Why can't you realize it?

Are you joking right now? You're telling me you're Lebanese but you're going to extremes of defending Israel. There are many people who support Palestinians. You need to look more into this. Many organizations help too. I never claimed Jordanians cared. We don't need that.

http://imgur.com/gallery/DTWAK here's the statehood support map

Last edited:
You have no idea what Palestinians did in Lebanon to my relatives. I did mention Zionist sins too.

You have no idea what Palestinians did in Lebanon to my relatives. I did mention Zionist sins too.

I know what happened. I don't know your exact story. But you can PM me it if you want. I'm sorry for what happened. I've always been only a resident of Gaza so I'm not the Lebanese guy. I have cousins killed by Israel. And I don't think we should get too emotional about it. :cool:......this was happening to both people too man.....Lebanese most of them have put those things behind them. They don't want differences. I think they live better together now definitely. I'm not telling you to support Israel, you can hate the PLO all you want I hated how they were too. They were drunken people. Not all of them but some. Nothing was really right then.

Last edited:
SEPTEMBER 16, 2012, was the 30th anniversary of the massacre in the refugee camps of Sabra and Shatila in Beirut, Lebanon. At least 3,000 non-combatants, most of them women, the elderly and children, were massacred in an orgy of killing that lasted over three days. Most of the dead were impoverished Palestinian refugees. The actual killings were carried out by a right-wing Lebanese Phalangist militia aligned with Israel. Israel had invaded Lebanon in June 1982 to drive out the Palestinian resistance forces from the country and install a puppet regime in Beirut.

Israeli troops had surrounded the camps as the Phalangists—a Christian right-wing group armed and trained by Israel—went on systematically executing the residents. Many of the bodies were found in badly mutilated conditions. Eyewitnesses reported that women had been subjected to multiple rapes and then killed, and children literally torn apart.

Remembering a genocide

Exaggerated terminology such as "genocide" where NOT applicable, does NOT impress me.

--

The background behind the Christian Vs Palestinian-Muslim killing in Sabra Shatila..

Damour!

The Damour massacre, Islamic alliance of Arab Palestinians and other Muslims attack on the Christians in that Lebanese town, butchered 582 people in the storming of Damour. "They were coming, thousands and thousands, shouting 'Allahu Akbar! (God is great!) Let us attack them for the Arabs, let us offer a holocaust to Mohammad" [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]
1- http://www.lebaneseforces.com/blastfromthepast002.asp
2- http://www.falangist.com/damour.htm
3- ICT - Articles > PLO Policy towards the Christian Community during the Civil War in Lebanon
4- http://www.honestreporting.com/arti...gious_Rights_by_the_Palestinian_Authority.asp
5- The Dhimmi: Jews and Christians Under Islam - Bat Ye¼or - Google Books
6- Becker, Jillian, The PLO: The Rise and Fall of the Palestine Liberation Organization, St. Martin's Press, 1984, p. 124

---

Last but not least: Syria and the Palestinians have destroyed Lebanon. Syria and the Palestinians are responsible for the death of 300,000 Lebanese.

Last edited:
See more by Lebanese B. Gabrielle: Because They Hate: A Survivor of Islamic Terror Warns America - Brigitte Gabriel - Google Books

---

The statement concluded by asking what "did Arabism do to stop the barbaric Palestinian raid on Lebanon from 1969 till 1976? What did Arabism do to stop the collective genocides perpetrated by the Palestinians in Damour, Jiyyeh, Aintoura and Tal Abbas ... against children and women? What did Arabism do to stop the Syrian raid on Lebanon? Did it prevent the Syrians from assassinating Lebanese figures?
http://www.cedarguards.org/news/news00039.htm

Last edited:

Forum List

Back