Christians killed in Sabra Shatila b/c Palestinian-Arabs massacre of Christians

Never forget that it was the Yasser Arafat/PLO -- with the help from local Muslims that butchered Christian Maronites to the cries of Allah Akbar in Damour 1976 -- that massacred Christians in Sabra Shatila... Which brought Christian reprisal in 1982 at Sabra Shatila. Especially by E. Hobeika whose fiancée was murdererd in Damour.

more at: reocities.com/palestiniansarelies/DamourShatillaSyrianPalestinianCrimes.html
We should also never forget that it was the birth of a Jewish State in 1948 that created the PLO and Yasser Arafat. One third of all Palestinians inflicted a Jewish State upon the majority in 1948, setting the stage for Operation Peace for Galilee in 1982 and whatever is coming next in Area C.
they could have stayed, but the Mufti told Arabs to evacuate because they are about to annihilate the Jews.
"The 1948 Palestinian exodus, known in Arabic as the Nakba (Arabic: النكبة*, an-Nakbah, lit. 'disaster', 'catastrophe', or 'cataclysm'),[1] occurred when approximately 711,000 to 725,000 Palestinian Arabs left, fled or were expelled from their homes, during the 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine and the 1948 Arab-Israeli War."

Not all of the 700,000 Arabs left their homes, businesses, and bank accounts because of what the Mufti said, and few if any have been allowed to return or claim just compensation for what was stolen.

1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh no, don't quote me anti-Israel Wikipedia.
Trust me I feel the pain of Arab EVERYWHERE but I woke up from this 'blame Jews for Arab crimes.'
Try the following one example: google.com/search?q=The+Arab+delegation+proudly+asked+for+the+evacuation+of+the+Arabs+and+their+removal+to+the+neighboring+Arab+countries
The point I'm trying to make is that Jews comprised about one-third of the population of Mandate Palestine in 1948 and owned less than 20% of the land, yet they received 55% of the land in the UN Partition Plan.

Agreed?

Trust me I feel the pain of Arab EVERYWHERE but I woke up from this 'blame Jews for Arab crimes.'
Try the following one example: google.com/search?q=The+Arab+delegation+proudly+asked+for+the+evacuation+of+the+Arabs+and+their+removal+to+the+neighboring+Arab+countries
The point I'm trying to make is that Jews comprised about one-third of the population of Mandate Palestine in 1948 and owned less than 20% of the land, yet they received 55% of the land in the UN Partition Plan.

Agreed?
And Jews were in Palestine before Muslim invasion and mass Arab immigration from Houran and Egypt began mainly with Zionists' return in the late 1800s. agreed?
Point is, there were many Arab moderate leaders in Palestine that welcomed the Jews. It was mainly the Mufti who eliminated them in the 1930s. The same pan-Islamic leader who cooperated with Hitler later on. The same leer that told the Arabs to leave...

Last edited:

Agreed?
And Jews were in Palestine before Muslim invasion and mass Arab immigration from Houran and Egypt began mainly with Zionists' return in the late 1800s. agreed?

You know the Romans took over Israel right? Jews weren't there before. Ottomans were.

salam, i don't like what hezbollah and assad is doing in syria. I take it seriously. I never blame everything on jews. You need to not forget before 48 akhooya. I'm guessing you're a lebanese brother. I'm filistini from gazaa. Israel has created many problems for us. I think you should also realize the interests as well. The sea. Lebanon fights for that sea area too.
marhaba akhooya min raza

raza? Can you be more specific akhooya? Ana min gazaa. Fe america mawlood wa sakin haana :)

영어로 대항 할 수있는 좋은 생각

I know the ottomans were there, occupying. But if the Mufti al-husseini hadn't eliminated the Nashibis moderates, there would have been Salaam.

I know the ottomans were there, occupying. But if the Mufti al-husseini hadn't eliminated the Nashibis moderates, there would have been Salaam.

You're only looking at one side akhooya. The immigration was out of control. And illegal. They were smuggling immigrants. Irgun, etc. they knew this would make it out of control and the British still went for that even though they were being attacked left and right by the Zionists.

Agreed?

You know the Romans took over Israel right? Jews weren't there before. Ottomans were.
Yes, the Ottoman occupied Palestine before the British. But if al-Husseini hadn't eliminated the moderate Nashibists there would have been Salaam today. The same Mufti that worked with Hitler later on to massacre Jews, the same Mufti who told Arabs to leave in 1947. There wasn't so much anti Jewish racism in Palestine before the Mufti's agitation I the 1920s. True, some of the Zionists did bad things though.

Agreed?

I recently read “The Oxford History of the Biblical World,” edited by Dr. Michael D. Coogan, director of publications for the Harvard Semitic Museum and expert in Near Eastern languages and literatures. The book is excellent on Syria-Palestinian archeology.
From same:

The end of the thirteenth century BCE saw major disruptions in the civilizations of the Near East, Cyprus and Greece for unclear reasons (possible major droughts). “Many populations appear to have migrated….Egypt was attacked by groups called ‘Sea Peoples.’ They were repelled from Egypt, but the Egyptians could not stop them from taking over the Canaan coast. The Philistines …were among the Sea Peoples.”
“…the Philistines did not occupy the coast of Canaan until the twelfth century BCE…”

“Not long before, another group had appeared in the land of Canaan…This group called itself Israel…The Egyptians maintained some control over parts of Canaan until just after the death of Rameses III in 1153 BCE….[including] Canaanites, Egyptians, Israelites, and the mysterious ‘Sea Peoples,’ of whom the Philistines are the best known. The settlement process in highland Israel began a generation or two before the Sea Peoples arrived on the coast…The displacement and migration of the tribe of Dan from the central coast to the far north is symptomatic of …this event.”

“This movement is documented by a variety of written sources in Akkadian, Ugaritic, Egyptian, and Hebrew, by Egyptian wall reliefs and by archeology.”

“Cypriot archaeologists invoke the Achaeans or Danaoi of Homeric epic as the agents of culture change in Cyprus; in the Levant, the same change is ascribed to the Sea Peoples. Both agents participated in the event recorded by Rameses III and should be related to the same confederacy of Sea Peoples, or Mycenaean Greeks, who invaded the coastlands of (Cyprus) around 1185-1175.”

Again?

The Philistines …were among the Sea Peoples.”
Sea Peoples, or Mycenaean Greeks, who invaded the coastlands of (Cyprus) around 1185-1175.”

Go get a map, Knowy......

...Greeks.

Yes, the Ottoman occupied Palestine before the British. But if al-Husseini hadn't eliminated the moderate Nashibists there would have been Salaam today. The same Mufti that worked with Hitler later on to massacre Jews, the same Mufti who told Arabs to leave in 1947. There wasn't so much anti Jewish racism in Palestine before the Mufti's agitation I the 1920s. True, some of the Zionists did bad things though.

I'm not a PLO guy. I know he didn't do the right things. He didn't know what to do. For the reason it was going too fast. WW2 was affecting things in the Middle East too. This racism also existed among the Zionists as well at that time. I had family who had land in tel aviv before the major immigration. It was relatively peaceful until the immigration and when Britain wanted to control everything and split land.

Agreed?
Arabs "owned" the land occupied by the British? Who "gave" it to them?

I'm not a PLO guy. I know he didn't do the right things. He didn't know what to do. For the reason it was going too fast. WW2 was affecting things in the Middle East too. This racism also existed among the Zionists as well at that time. I had family who had land in tel aviv before the major immigration. It was relatively peaceful until the immigration and when Britain wanted to control everything and split land.
You are wrong about history, it was first Canaan (who vanished already from the earth!) then the Jews, than Romans, than, Christians, than Salah a-din, then the Ottomans, than the British, and now back to the Jews. Yet, there were always some Yahud in the land throughout all of this.

I know of dirt of both sides, and I know about Deir Yassin too. I also know that the brutal British lived off of pitting Arabs and Jews against each other "divide and conquer," just as they did in India. But...
If you search in old documents and old journals you see over and over that it was a ONE man operation. The mufti.

--

^ " One Man Plots Arabs' Bloody Fight on Jews." "Highest Mufti, In Exile, Guides Whole Program; Hopes To Be King." By H. R. Knickerbrocker, The Portsmouth Times, September 25, 1938. The Portsmouth Times - Google News Archive Search

Last edited:

Forum List

Back