Christians Have an Obligation to Support the President

Sounds like he is attempting to make the case for his opinion.

Nothing unreasonable about that. I don't see where you get off calling it a lie.

Last time I read the bible, and I have read it front to back several times over, it doesn't mention Trump.

And that isn't an opinion. It is pie in the sky made up fairy tale bullshit ment to fool gullible and STUPID believers.

I support Trump but I DO NOT buy into the unicorn & rainbow nonsense. Keep it out of politics

You do consider then lesser than you, do you not? You oppose them on nearly everything?
Irrelevant. Once again the seriousness of what Trump has done escapes his acolytes. This is the kind of thing that can lead to a replay of history when REPUBLICAN leaders can't take it anymore and are forced to go to the WH and tell a president that he's lost support from his own party.
It is completely relevant. You liberals have nothing but contempt for Christians, (other than those that support you) and not only oppose them on nearly all issues, but regularly attempt to marginalize them in society and drive them from the political process. AND then you are shocked and surprised, and pretend that it is somehow illegitimate for them to organize and oppose you.
Don't try to make this about me. I was pointing out that an evangelical icon has signalled his willingness to leave the Trump train. Secondly, you don't know me. Saying I have contempt for Christians is just a sad attempt to defend the indefensible.
My point stands. You liberals have nothing but contempt for Christians, and oppose them on nearly all issues of substance,and then act as though it is beyond the pale that Christians would organize AGAINST you. There should be a term, for maximum narrow mindedness, so we could call you that.
You have no point. You don't know me and are just a prejudiced person who thinks all liberals are the same. How Christian of you! I think you really don't have a clue what the word means.
The Christians gave up their influence by their own doctrine and the sell out by huge Church organizations, media/entertainment types and politicians.

It's God's will.

<< American evangelicals “have a moral obligation to enthusiastically back” the president. >>

‘Render to God and Trump’: Ralph Reed calls for 2020 obedience to Trump
This is what’s wrong with religion. If you’ll believe the unbelievable then you clearly can be lied to.

Blind loyalty

"In his book, Reed will “persuasively” argue evangelicals have a duty to defend the incumbent Republican leader against “the stridently anti-Christian, anti-Semitic, and pro-abortion agenda of the progressive left,” according to the description."

Nothing unreasonable about that. I don't see where you get off calling it a lie.

It is funny, that you attack the very idea of religion, putting down religious people in the process, and then assume that the only reason that religious people could oppose you, is because they are lied to.
Democrats are not anti-christian or anti-Semitic, brainwashed functional morons. They do believe in separation of church and state and not in blind allegiance to right-wing a****** Israelis like netanyahu and Sharon.

It's God's will.

<< American evangelicals “have a moral obligation to enthusiastically back” the president. >>

This is what’s wrong with religion. If you’ll believe the unbelievable then you clearly can be lied to.

Blind loyalty

"In his book, Reed will “persuasively” argue evangelicals have a duty to defend the incumbent Republican leader against “the stridently anti-Christian, anti-Semitic, and pro-abortion agenda of the progressive left,” according to the description."

It is funny, that you attack the very idea of religion, putting down religious people in the process, and then assume that the only reason that religious people could oppose you, is because they are lied to.
Are you saying republicans want to ban abortion?

Then you are pro choice too.

No, Christians do, as we should. But we also are to obey the Law.

You do consider then lesser than you, do you not? You oppose them on nearly everything?
Irrelevant. Once again the seriousness of what Trump has done escapes his acolytes. This is the kind of thing that can lead to a replay of history when REPUBLICAN leaders can't take it anymore and are forced to go to the WH and tell a president that he's lost support from his own party.
It is completely relevant. You liberals have nothing but contempt for Christians, (other than those that support you) and not only oppose them on nearly all issues, but regularly attempt to marginalize them in society and drive them from the political process. AND then you are shocked and surprised, and pretend that it is somehow illegitimate for them to organize and oppose you.
Don't try to make this about me. I was pointing out that an evangelical icon has signalled his willingness to leave the Trump train. Secondly, you don't know me. Saying I have contempt for Christians is just a sad attempt to defend the indefensible.
My point stands. You liberals have nothing but contempt for Christians, and oppose them on nearly all issues of substance,and then act as though it is beyond the pale that Christians would organize AGAINST you. There should be a term, for maximum narrow mindedness, so we could call you that.
You have no point. You don't know me and are just a prejudiced person who thinks all liberals are the same. How Christian of you! I think you really don't have a clue what the word means.

Got it. YOu are confused about the concept of speaking of groups, generally.

Ironically, this is common failure of the liberal mind.

Generalization, is basic stepping stone of early child development.

THe child does not have to touch every fire to know that all fires are hot. The child knows that generally fire is hot.

Liberals, somehow lose this.

Last time I read the bible, and I have read it front to back several times over, it doesn't mention Trump.

And that isn't an opinion. It is pie in the sky made up fairy tale bullshit ment to fool gullible and STUPID believers.

I support Trump but I DO NOT buy into the unicorn & rainbow nonsense. Keep it out of politics

religious people have the right to participate in politics just like everyone else.

You can be unhappy about what they do, or how they do it, but they have the same rights as everyone else.

It's God's will.

Blind loyalty

Democrats are not anti-christian or anti-Semitic, brainwashed functional morons. They do believe in separation of church and state and not in blind allegiance to right-wing a****** Israelis like netanyahu and Sharon.

Sealy already admitted to being anti-Christianity.

SO, you lose.

You know very well why Christians support Trump and that it has nothing to do with his personal foibles or hypocrisy. They are quite rightly, quite intelligently, voting their best interests.
Adultery, swindling, grifting, racism, xenophobia, corruption, mendacity.

Hey, you're right, who'd have thought?

You know very well why Christians support Trump and that it has nothing to do with his personal foibles or hypocrisy. They are quite rightly, quite intelligently, voting their best interests.
Adultery, swindling, grifting, racism, xenophobia, corruption, mendacity.

Hey, you're right, who'd have thought?

ONly a filthy liar would claim racism or xenophobia.

YOu are a filthy lying piece of shit race baiter.

As a lifelong Christian I cannot vote for either major party. My Christian roots do not permit it. As far as morals or ethics go, neither party can claim either one of those.

Got it. YOu are confused about the concept of speaking of groups, generally. Ironically, this is common failure of the liberal mind. Generalization, is basic stepping stone of early child development. THe child does not have to touch every fire to know that all fires are hot. The child knows that generally fire is hot. Liberals, somehow lose this.
You were the one generalizing, as if you know all liberals.. There are many liberal Christians. You obviously don't know what irony means, because your latest post is a prime example of it.

Up here democratic voting Christian's outnumber the Republican voting Christian's 3 to 1. It has zero....notta...no effect on anything. Its a non issue.

When someone says "God's will" it's usually to get some sort of consolation in the face of a senseless tragedy. The rest of the time it's used to excuse evil. Which one is Trump?

It's God's will.

Blind loyalty

And he is right. Especially when you consider the lunatics opposition g him.

Forum List

Back