Christians Have an Obligation to Support the President

But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. - 2 Timothy 3:13
You Democrats are the deceivers. Our president is doing God's work in every single decision he makes.

By turning his back on our allies?

Turkey’s military assault in Syria leaves more than 100 Kurdish fighters dead

But didn't Turkey see Trump's tweet? "As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!). They must, with Europe and others, watch over..."

It's God's will.

<< American evangelicals “have a moral obligation to enthusiastically back” the president. >>

‘Render to God and Trump’: Ralph Reed calls for 2020 obedience to Trump
This is what’s wrong with religion. If you’ll believe the unbelievable then you clearly can be lied to.

Blind loyalty
Speak for yourself. lol
I'm not religious. No group can tell me something unbelievable and expect me to buy it.

For example, the idea that the entire scientific community is lying about global warming. It couldn't possibly be the Republicans and the Oil Company lobbyists who are lying to us. No no. It's the global warming scientists who are lying. And the media is in on it. It's a vast left wing conspiracy.

Anyone with common sense knows man made global warming is real. But if you ask Christians they don't believe it. Why? Because their bible doesn't predict that global warming is how we are going to go extinct. Their bible tells them exactly how the end days are coming. And we are in the end times so nothing we can do about it so don't even worry about all the pollution and plastic in the water. God will sort it all out.

Religion makes people stupid. We see it here and in the middle east.

It's God's will.

<< American evangelicals “have a moral obligation to enthusiastically back” the president. >>

This is what’s wrong with religion. If you’ll believe the unbelievable then you clearly can be lied to.

Blind loyalty

"In his book, Reed will “persuasively” argue evangelicals have a duty to defend the incumbent Republican leader against “the stridently anti-Christian, anti-Semitic, and pro-abortion agenda of the progressive left,” according to the description."

Sounds like he is attempting to make the case for his opinion.

Nothing unreasonable about that. I don't see where you get off calling it a lie.

It is funny, that you attack the very idea of religion, putting down religious people in the process, and then assume that the only reason that religious people could oppose you, is because they are lied to.
Are you saying republicans want to ban abortion?

Then you are pro choice too.

I said nothing about abortion.

Like most liberals, you have nothing but contempt for white religious Christians. And you oppose them all nearly ever political issue.

Yet, you have to imagine self serving reasons why the people you denigrate and oppose, would organize against you and yours.

How can you be so narrow minded, that you have attack people who disagree with you, for opposing you politically?

What a dumb comment. There are many people whom you define as "liberals," whatever this actually means, who are themselves white religious Christians who have different political views. BTW: why the mention of race? Christians come in many colors. What's your racial angle?

It's God's will.

Blind loyalty

"In his book, Reed will “persuasively” argue evangelicals have a duty to defend the incumbent Republican leader against “the stridently anti-Christian, anti-Semitic, and pro-abortion agenda of the progressive left,” according to the description."

Nothing unreasonable about that. I don't see where you get off calling it a lie.

It is funny, that you attack the very idea of religion, putting down religious people in the process, and then assume that the only reason that religious people could oppose you, is because they are lied to.

Like most liberals, you have nothing but contempt for white religious Christians. And you oppose them all nearly ever political issue.

Yet, you have to imagine self serving reasons why the people you denigrate and oppose, would organize against you and yours.

How can you be so narrow minded, that you have attack people who disagree with you, for opposing you politically?

Because I am right and they are wrong. They just don't know it because they are brainwashed.

And I do it because they do it to me.

I didn't oppose them until they turned political. Now if we could just convince the people who agree with us that voting matters. Because your side tells people voting doesn't matter and there is no difference between the parties. Meanwhile, your side shows up every 2 years. Very sneaky and clever. Lying for Jesus.

Trump-Epstein.jpg

That's right, you peasants. God Himself commands you to bend the knee to the orange fucking idiot.

From the information in the OP, he explains in the book, his argument.

For you to present his argument like that, when you have no idea what it is,

is you being an anti-Christian bigot.

You are the fucking idiot here. Not Reed, not Trump. You.

We have good reasons to be anti Christianity. Same way you don't want Muslims voting to implement Sharia law, we don't want you imposing your Baptist or Catholics laws.

God put Trump in office like every leader before him.....if he wins or loses its God's will
Apparently God makes mistakes.

Stalin?

Hitler?

Pol Pot?

You forgot Lil Kim

Not just Kim Jong-Un but the entire Kim dynasty, starting from the supposedly “eternal” president Kim Il-Sung.

Kim Jong-il, the second Communist dictator after Kim Il-Sung, has his own mythical status.

Based on the regime's official biography of him, Kim Jong-il was born on Korea’s most sacred mountain, Mt. Baekdu. At the moment of his birth, a new star formed and illuminated the sky, the seasons suddenly changed from winter to spring and a double rainbow appeared.

This is a story that is on line with the Jesus and virgin birth myth and the Korean's believe it. If Kim uses religion to control his people, so does our government.

It's God's will.

Blind loyalty
Right. Like God has a "chosen people" or that this chunk of dirt here is the "promised land", but not that chunk of dirt.

I was thinking about it this morning. Christianity is such a crock of shit. It might be the best religion in the world but it's still just another religion. Same as Capitalism. It's just another ISM. If Christianity were a fact, or a universal truth, the Chinese, Arab, Indian, Jewish and African countries would all accept it as such. But they don't. That means it's not the truth. It's the lie we tell on this side of the world. And don't tell me there are lots of people in those countries converting to Christianity. That doesn't mean shit. The fact is, if Christianity were the truth, all the Chinese in China and all the Japanese in Japan would be Christians. They are not because the story isn't one that a rational person would buy into. You have to be brainwashed to buy the Christians stories. People in other parts of the world realize Christianity is just another ancient religion from one particular part of the world.

Same way the Chinese didn't buy into the Greek Gods back when the Greeks were making stories up about Zeuss and Hera and Uripidees.

And based on what we are seeing with Christians being conned into voting GOP because of Religion, this is why I attack religion. It's just a lie used to control and manipulate people. It may make those idiots feel better about themselves but that doesn't make it right.

Your bigotry belongs in the religion forum, if anywhere.

It's God's will.

Blind loyalty
Right. Like God has a "chosen people" or that this chunk of dirt here is the "promised land", but not that chunk of dirt.

I was thinking about it this morning. Christianity is such a crock of shit. It might be the best religion in the world but it's still just another religion. Same as Capitalism. It's just another ISM. If Christianity were a fact, or a universal truth, the Chinese, Arab, Indian, Jewish and African countries would all accept it as such. But they don't. That means it's not the truth. It's the lie we tell on this side of the world. And don't tell me there are lots of people in those countries converting to Christianity. That doesn't mean shit. The fact is, if Christianity were the truth, all the Chinese in China and all the Japanese in Japan would be Christians. They are not because the story isn't one that a rational person would buy into. You have to be brainwashed to buy the Christians stories. People in other parts of the world realize Christianity is just another ancient religion from one particular part of the world.

Same way the Chinese didn't buy into the Greek Gods back when the Greeks were making stories up about Zeuss and Hera and Uripidees.

And based on what we are seeing with Christians being conned into voting GOP because of Religion, this is why I attack religion. It's just a lie used to control and manipulate people. It may make those idiots feel better about themselves but that doesn't make it right.

Is that all you have to say? I was just voicing my opinion to the comment that American evangelicals “have a moral obligation to enthusiastically back” the president.

Do you have an opinion on the subject? Not an opinion about my opinion but an opinion about the subject. If not then your comment has no place anywhere.

It's God's will.

Blind loyalty

Aren't you teaching people who live in a shit hole?

It's God's will.

Blind loyalty

#Itsacult

It's God's will.

Blind loyalty

Is that all you have to say? I was just voicing my opinion to the comment that American evangelicals “have a moral obligation to enthusiastically back” the president.

Do you have an opinion on the subject? Not an opinion about my opinion but an opinion about the subject. If not then your comment has no place anywhere.

Take your bigotry where it belongs. There is a reason for all these different forums.

That's right, you peasants. God Himself commands you to bend the knee to the orange fucking idiot.

From the information in the OP, he explains in the book, his argument.

For you to present his argument like that, when you have no idea what it is,

is you being an anti-Christian bigot.

You are the fucking idiot here. Not Reed, not Trump. You.
Name calling.

Blind loyalty

Take your bigotry where it belongs. There is a reason for all these different forums.
That's twice you have commented on my comments. Do you have an opinion on the subject? Why do you do this all the time? Loser.

This thread is about how Christians are being brainwashed into supporting this treasonist President. I guess it's ok to break the law and lie as long as you are doing it for Jesus.

I'm glad Christians are being forced to defend this scumbag. It highlights their hypocrisy and exposes what sheep they are.

Forum List

Back