Christians cannot be openly "Christian" in a Muslim controled country…

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
I think it's funny that the progressives are always bleeding their hearts out for the minority… But not the Christian minority which are executed upon site in Muslim controlled countries.

It is 100% illegal to be a Christian in a Muslim controlled county The penalty... is death. Fact

I think it's funny that the progressives are always bleeding their hearts out for the minority… But not the Christian minority which are executed upon site in Muslim controlled countries.

It is 100% illegal to be a Christian in a Muslim controlled county The penalty... is death. Fact
In Turkey?

If Pence had his way, Gays couldn't be openly gay in states with his views on legislating gay rights.

• Banned

In Turkey?
In a 100% Muslim controlled country Christianity is forbidden and the penalty is death. Turkey is not 100% Muslim controlled.

In places like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan, etc. to be a Christian you have to hide all the time.

Are you saying that you want the US to be the same way with Muslims? Do you think banning a certain religion is the right thing to do?

In Turkey?
In a 100% Muslim controlled country Christianity is forbidden and the penalty is death. Turkey is not 100% Muslim controlled.

In places like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan, etc. to be a Christian you have to hide all the time.
You mean the Saudi Arabia and Pakistan not on the ban list?

• Banned

If Pence had his way, Gays couldn't be openly gay in states with his views on legislating gay rights.
Speaking of gay, if you're gay in Muslim controlled countries and found out you're executed…

Last edited:

Are you saying that you want the US to be the same way with Muslims? Do you think banning a certain religion is the right thing to do?
I wonder if he's hinting around that the U.S. should be 100% christer.

Speaking of gay, if you're gay and Muslim control countries and found out your executed…

And?

You're missing the point, we cant have political correctness changing what this country was founded on.

Speaking of gay, if you're gay and Muslim control countries and found out your executed…
Did you say that with a twinkle in your eye?

It needs to be that way. Gays are an atrocity to the moral Christian values our nation was instilled with. It's time for them to get back in the closet where they belong!

In Turkey?

You mean the Saudi Arabia and Pakistan not on the ban list?
From what I understand the ban list includes areas were Isis and Al Qaeda training camps are most prevalent…

Well, if you don't like another countries law....don't go there...easy

I have no desire to ever go to those countries, I would probably end up in jail ... Angers me how they treat women.

And?
And Muslims are the most intolerant people on the planet… Fact

Did you say that with a twinkle in your eye?
Yes I did…

Well, if you don't like another countries law....don't go there...easy

I have no desire to ever go to those countries, I would probably end up in jail ... Angers me how they treat women.

That's the problem and the appeasement of the progressive nature makes the acceptance of their behavior normal.

You're missing the point, we cant have political correctness changing what this country was founded on.

Was this country founded on hatred of Muslims?

In Turkey?

No you don't. I have Christian friends who have lived in Saudi Arabia, and in Pakistan. It was NOT AN ISSUE.

Not to mention, we're not talking about the laws in restrictive, insular cultures, we're talking about the United States of America, which purports to be the home of the brave (currently cowing under their beds in fear that the terrorists are coming), and the land of the free (unless you're a refugee or a Muslim, in which case "stay out").
upload_2017-1-29_20-5-36.png

Forum List

Back