P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
66151791.jpg

And this is in politics, why ?
Because it's about....wait for it.....wait for it.....politics! See - Donald Trump is our president (that is very "political"). And he passed an Executive Order to deal with illegal aliens (that too is quite "political"). And illegal aliens and progressives are losing their mind over it (pretty "political" as well).

A question for ALL illegal aliens

Are you sure illegal aliens will understand your question in English language?

Try to repeat it in Spanish.

Because it's about....wait for it.....wait for it.....politics! See - Donald Trump is our president (that is very "political"). And he passed an Executive Order to deal with illegal aliens (that too is quite "political"). And illegal aliens and progressives are losing their mind over it (pretty "political" as well).

It is a wait for it,...wait for it, ..... A Meme..0 content

Last edited:
I am so glad housing is cheap in the US and all of our citizens can live in decent shelter. That all of the people on the streets are completely willing to forego housing. I am sure no liberal would want an illegal to take housing one of them might want or need...

It is a what for it,...what for it, ..... A Meme..0 content

You miss spelled wait, but it would still be an inaccurate post, so don't bother changing it.

Illegals get out of MY country and stay out. Especially you creeps who stand on US soil waving your damn Mexican flag.

If you wish to enter the USA legally and have something to offer then by all means get in line and apply.

Illegals get out of MY country and stay out. Especially you creeps who stand on US soil waving your damn Mexican flag.

If you wish to enter the USA legally and have something to offer then by all means get in line and apply.
Ya know, I was born here 62 years ago. But I think I'll go buy me a Mexican flag.

Yo, just take it in the gut, Commie!

"GTP"
bugsflagdp.gif

Yo, just take it in the gut, Commie!

"GTP"
View attachment 109445

423c94073211be0c3f4ba64e8201eb8e.jpg

Ya know, I was born here 62 years ago. But I think I'll go buy me a Mexican flag.
Why don't you be daring and buy an American flag... you progressives always look for the politically correct way out…

I'm a little concerned if you find "no content" in the meme. For starters - there is actual text. And, they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

Mexico?

The country that would not let you attend their colleges without proper documentation?
That has its own walls here and there along its southern border?
That allows Americans to sneak into their country and work?
Try having a peaceful demonstration against the government in Mexico.

Born where? Where is the "here" you referred to? Mexico?

upload_2017-1-29_20-24-45-jpeg.109452

There is a legal immigration process that should be followed.

Snowflakes won't even let women who are pro life participate in the "March for Women", but they want people who throw gays off of buildings and cut off womens' clits to come into the USA completely unfettered.

Snowflake logic.

Mexico?

The country that would not let you attend their colleges without proper documentation?
That has its own walls here and there along its southern border?
That allows Americans to sneak into their country and work?
Try having a peaceful demonstration against the government in Mexico.

As an american I never had any misconceptions that I should have any control over Mexico.

Forum List

Back