Christians blast Trump in new ad: ‘The days of using our faith for your benefit are over’

The Christian right is absolutely fine with insincere lip service and despise any politician who might cite a Christian motive for not treating people like garbage.
^^^^ More BS propaganda This is not exactly
Soros/sanders shit-----more like BLM bitch
Remember the deep hate you had when some liberal lectured you that it was morally reprehensible to rip kids away from their parents at the border? It's like that that. The right thinks they own morality itself and cannot bear to hear actual Christian dogma coming back at them. You shall love your neighbor as yourself. Take that hypocrite.
But it is morally ok to kill them on the operating table? Is that your lecture for today?
We are personally responsible for the maintenance of our own souls. Take the log out of your own eye before you point out the speck in someone else's eye. Start caring about actual living breathing children and I might believe you are a moral person.
You were the one doing the lecturing, I was simply pointing out your continuous hypocrisy.

Looks like real Christians have had enough of Trump using them for his nefarious deeds.

“Christians don’t need Trump to save them,” the spot adds. “The truth is that Trump needs Christians to save his flailing campaign.”

This rings true. If self-professed evangelicals weren't a political group masquerading as a Christian group, this would be convincing to them. However, that's not the case.

Powerful ad just the same though.

What say you?

I say they don’t burn and loot local businesses. That’s a good thing. BLM should take notice.

Looks like real Christians have had enough of Trump using them for his nefarious deeds.

“Christians don’t need Trump to save them,” the spot adds. “The truth is that Trump needs Christians to save his flailing campaign.”

This rings true. If self-professed evangelicals weren't a political group masquerading as a Christian group, this would be convincing to them. However, that's not the case.

What say you?

It rings true with brainwashed drones like you. The people who made this video are masquerading as a Christian group.

The Christian right is absolutely fine with insincere lip service and despise any politician who might cite a Christian motive for not treating people like garbage.
Remember the deep hate you had when some liberal lectured you that it was morally reprehensible to rip kids away from their parents at the border? It's like that that. The right thinks they own morality itself and cannot bear to hear actual Christian dogma coming back at them. You shall love your neighbor as yourself. Take that hypocrite.
But it is morally ok to kill them on the operating table? Is that your lecture for today?
We are personally responsible for the maintenance of our own souls. Take the log out of your own eye before you point out the speck in someone else's eye. Start caring about actual living breathing children and I might believe you are a moral person.

Who you kidding?
If Pelosi was on the deck of the Titanic, she'd yell women and children last!; me and the wealthy first!!

You gullible ass.
You got sucked in by liberal dark money propaganda.
I'm surprised as you usually are the suckee instead of the sucker.
Oh, well.
I give you the words of Jesus and you return with profanity, typical.

You didn't tell us that you joined the F'in priesthood? :dunno:

What say you?

I'll believe it when I see how they voted.

refugees bible do what i want.png

You were the one doing the lecturing, I was simply pointing out your continuous hypocrisy.
The words of Jesus survived across two millennia because they are argument winners. You can call me a hypocrite all you want but I am not trying to use the bible to justify anything other than not being a shit and treating people like garbage.

The words of Jesus survived across two millennia because they are argument winners. You can call me a hypocrite all you want but I am not trying to use the bible to justify anything other than not being shit and treating people like garbage.
You lectured me on children being ripped away from parents, goof, I reminded you of babies being slaughtered at birth. Go lecture one of your own muttonheads.

View attachment 402070
Legal good, illegal bad libber.

What say you?

The irony is that Christian conservatives and the social right don't need Trump anymore.

They supported Trump for one reason and one reason only: abortion.

Now that Trump has packed the Court with justices hostile to privacy rights jurisprudence – a majority of conservative ideologues who will gleefully overturn Roe/Casey – the Christian right is at liberty to kick Trump to the curb.

Trump didn't pack the court. Could you left wing so called experts quit using the wrong definitions for term.

Packing the court is adding the number of justices you are behind to gain an advantage. The current court is going to be 6-3 conservative. Now, if Biden gets elected and then adds four seats to SOCTUS and add 4 liberals, the court would then be 7-6 liberal. What you are talking about is Trump filling vacancies. It's legal and it is fair, every President nominates a person with the same or close to the same opinions on issues., as they feel their way is the best. Every President has done it and Biden if he wins will also do the same.

View attachment 402070
Legal good, illegal bad libber.
Are you speaking to me? The cartoon Pajama Boi represents what occupied said.

The words of Jesus survived across two millennia because they are argument winners. You can call me a hypocrite all you want but I am not trying to use the bible to justify anything other than not being shit and treating people like garbage.
You lectured me on children being ripped away from parents, goof, I reminded you of babies being slaughtered at birth. Go lecture one of your own muttonheads.
That was an example of the right not caring about children after they are born. I'm totally unsurprised you didn't catch it.

Christians blast Trump in new ad: ‘The days of using our faith for your benefit are over’

**The OP is misleading. Last I checked, religious faith was not exclusive to any party; any people representing themselves in a DNC-sponsored ad as disgruntled Christians are simply doing so as your typical democrat using their faith now as a political device. If anyone is angry over being used and exploited, they certainly aren't voting for Joe Biden, the party that invented the Wrap Up Smear, the very definition of using and exploiting the voter while walking all over them insulting their intelligence.

Apparently that works on democrats with minimal negative impact.

What say you?

The irony is that Christian conservatives and the social right don't need Trump anymore.

They supported Trump for one reason and one reason only: abortion.

Now that Trump has packed the Court with justices hostile to privacy rights jurisprudence – a majority of conservative ideologues who will gleefully overturn Roe/Casey – the Christian right is at liberty to kick Trump to the curb.

Trump didn't pack the court. Could you left wing so called experts quit using the wrong definitions for term.

Packing the court is adding the number of justices you are behind to gain an advantage. The current court is going to be 6-3 conservative. Now, if Biden gets elected and then adds four seats to SOCTUS and add 4 liberals, the court would then be 7-6 liberal. What you are talking about is Trump filling vacancies. It's legal and it is fair, every President nominates a person with the same or close to the same opinions on issues., as they feel their way is the best. Every President has done it and Biden if he wins will also do the same.

Yupp!
True story. SCOTUS can only be packed IF more judgeships are added!
Even Turley said that the Dimm's attempting to change the meaning of packing the Court IS unconstitutional!

Forum List

Back