Christian. Would you teach your child to use a scapegoat at school?

Jan 12, 2012

If not, why do you give your child an example of you doing that immoral thing by planning to use Jesus as your scapegoat?

It is a part of your theology and personal plan to try to take advantage of God sacrificing his son, while at the same time telling your children not to do so at school and man up.

Is it moral for you to say to your child, do as I say and not as I plan to do?

In effect, that is what you Christian parents are doing and showing a corrupt double standard of morality.

Is that good parenting to you?

Care to look at the poor justice of such a policy?

Regards
DL

Last edited by a moderator:

If not, why do you give your child an example of you doing that immoral thing by planning to use Jesus as your scapegoat?

It is a part of your theology and personal plan to try to take advantage of God sacrificing his son, while at the same time telling your children not to do so at school and man up.

In effect, that is what you Christian parents are doing and showing a corrupt double standard of morality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA_K5BZmQFM

Regards
DL

Two things

Why would you care at all

Why do you paint with a volcano,one persons opinion,does not make all thing so.

Regards
DL

Two things

Why would you care at all

Why do you paint with a volcano,one persons opinion,does not make all thing so.

I care because the blame Christians place on others might hit my children.

Is it not your duty to fight immorality?

Regards
DL

If ever blessed with a family, because I'd love my children I would never condemn them to the hell of public school. :) Home-schooling for mine.

How do Christians use Jesus as a scapegoat? A scapegoat for what?

Last edited:

i John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Regards
DL

The issue you are having begins and ends with your apparent inability to comprehend Christianity. I don't think it likely you are going to fix that shortcoming here.

Regards
DL

What in gehenna are you talking about?

i John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Regards
DL

The issue you are having begins and ends with your apparent inability to comprehend Christianity. I don't think it likely you are going to fix that shortcoming here.

Which of the myriad of Christian sects and denominations are you speaking about?

How many wives for instance does your brand allow. The one or as many as you can afford.

Which planet does your God live on? The Mormon one?

That is how consistent your immoral religion is.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

The morality of your tenets. Something you obviously want to stay away from.

I do not blame you. You would lose any argument.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

The issue you are having begins and ends with your apparent inability to comprehend Christianity. .

Which of the myriad of Christian sects and denominations are you speaking about?

How many wives for instance does your brand allow. The one or as many as you can afford.

Which planet does your God live on? The Mormon one?

That is how consistent your immoral religion is.

Regards
DL

Thanks for proving my point, bigot.

:fu:

Regards
DL

The morality of your tenets. Something you obviously want to stay away from.

I do not blame you. You would lose any argument.

Regards
DL

What color is the sky on your planet? You don't know me from Adam. I, on the other hand, know you.

Forum List

Back