Christian persecution around the world

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Christian Persecution Around the World
Pope Francis, the Holy See of the church to which I’ve belonged my entire life and that I continue to regularly attend, has spent relatively little time during his tenure devoting much energy to underscoring the Church’s traditional, however Politically Incorrect, positions on such hotbed issues as abortion, same-sex marriage, and, say, Jesus’s unique standing in God’s economy of salvation.

------------------------

Anyone paying attention knows there is an attack upon Christians around the world the US included.
Sooner or later the dip shit losers of the world who strip away the rights of Christians are going to earn thier own karma, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Christian Persecution Around the World
Pope Francis, the Holy See of the church to which I’ve belonged my entire life and that I continue to regularly attend, has spent relatively little time during his tenure devoting much energy to underscoring the Church’s traditional, however Politically Incorrect, positions on such hotbed issues as abortion, same-sex marriage, and, say, Jesus’s unique standing in God’s economy of salvation.

------------------------

Anyone paying attention knows there is an attack upon Christians around the world the US included.
Sooner or later the dip shit losers of the world who strip away the rights of Christians are going to earn thier own karma, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Funny that the same Leftards who decry calling the media enemies that it might lead to a single journalist being hurt are perfectly OK with attacking and criticizing the largest religion and its people in the world!

Forum List

Back