Christian Pastor Goes After Ben Shapiro for calling Jesus a criminal

None… it became the norm to celebrate Christs birth at this time of year near the Pagan festivals when everyone was home.

Did you think that was done gotcha? LOL

Well, the shepards were in the fields.. great story I think. Lambing season was earlier in Palestine when there was rain and grass... From late December to early February.

Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, and to God what belongs to God.

Any reader of the Bible knows that Jesus's ministry wasn't about earthly concerns over the Romans. Rather it was about the spiritual and man's relationship with God. This was a threat to the Jewish religious hierarchy, who Jesus warned of throughout the Gospels.
Yeah-----what "gospel"---from LUKE the greek who never met Jesus and did
not speak his language? From Matthew---the REJECT tax collector FOR ROME? ---the book generated hundreds of years AFTER Jesus died under the SPONSORSHIP of a very bloody imperialist Emperor of Rome who found christianity a convenient
unifying force for his EMPIRE. You
got the originals of those "gospels"?
Jesus did not, as far as seem plausible--know either Greek or Latin. It does seem reasonable that he was literate in
Hebrew and Aramaic. Like the Pharisees he rejected the money changers in the Temple Courtyard---
and CAIAPHAS ---the Roman appointed High Priest

Well, the shepards were in the fields.. great story I think. Lambing season was earlier in Palestine when there was rain and grass... From late December to early February.
It is a great story----in line with scriptural writings. The Bhagavad Gita
is a great story too----actually greater.
Charlton Heston made a terrific MOSES---but I am not sure he waved his stick and the the SEA PARTED-----GREAT MOVIE.
Christmas in December is wonderful----
when it snows and horse drawn sleds
JINGLE

Jesus was a criminal which is why he was crucified.
Love your new avatar

1700679810468.png

Yeah-----what "gospel"---from LUKE the greek who never met Jesus and did
not speak his language? From Matthew---the REJECT tax collector FOR ROME? ---the book generated hundreds of years AFTER Jesus died under the SPONSORSHIP of a very bloody imperialist Emperor of Rome who found christianity a convenient
unifying force for his EMPIRE. You
got the originals of those "gospels"?
Jesus did not, as far as seem plausible--know either Greek or Latin. It does seem reasonable that he was literate in
Hebrew and Aramaic. Like the Pharisees he rejected the money changers in the Temple Courtyard---
and CAIAPHAS ---the Roman appointed High Priest

You can dance around it all you want but you've contributed nothing at all that contradicts the point that it was religious, not Roman, hierarchy that feared Christ Jesus.

You can dance around it all you want but you've contributed nothing at all that contradicts the point that it was religious, not Roman, hierarchy that feared Christ Jesus.
To what religion do you refer? In what way was the religious "hierarchy"
that you cite "afraid" of Jesus?

Jesus spoke most harshly of the Pharisees... Jesus Denounces Scribes and Pharisees

yes---and guess who utterly DESPISED the Pharisees. And guess who was a pharisee in everything he said and did. Gee, I know that in the NT he is presented as not liking the Pharisees ---just like, guess who, did not like the Pharisees----but I never understood his issue with THE SCRIBES----the scribes? Scribes are people who WRITE-----generally at that time copied manuscripts---more than a millennia later there were people who despised GUTENBERG too​

Very informative post OP, I knew that BS was a scumbag, but I didn't realize how much of a scumbag he is.

Makes perfect sense though.

Forum List

Back