Christian Bale is starring as, get this, Dick Cheney in new movie, "Vice".

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

I knew Christian Bale was starring in this movie. I didn't know what role until I got to the end of the trailer.

This is how I'm used to seeing Christian Bale. In action movies like Equilibrium. A favorite movie of mine.

I am totally shocked.

• Banned
I'm sorry to say, without this being an insult, that someone couldn't put Vice together with Dick Cheney.

I knew Christian Bale was starring in this movie. I didn't know what role until I got to the end of the trailer.

This is how I'm used to seeing Christian Bale. In action movies like Equilibrium. A favorite movie of mine.

I am totally shocked.

He gained some serious weight for this and I know he lost a lot for some other movie....that ain't healthy going up and down like that.

• Banned

I am totally shocked.

He gained some serious weight for this and I know he lost a lot for some other movie....that ain't healthy going up and down like that.

I know. I saw those pictures of him super skinny for another movie he did. Doing that your body is not really acting. In fact it might be a sign of some kind of mental illness.

• Banned
Christian Bale just won the Golden Globe for Best Actor.

He thanked Satan for giving him inspiration on how to play Dick Cheney.

He asked, "Who's next? Mitch McConnell?"

I'm Cheney!
batman5_clip06.jpg

Forum List

Back