Late show writers exposes left's reality: I'm just glad we ruined Kavanaugh's life

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
'Late Show' Writer Exposes Left's Reality: "I'm Just Glad We Ruined Kavanaugh's Life"
The New York Times on Saturday evening published an op-ed titled “White Women, Come Get Your People.” The op-ed’s author, Alexis Grenell, attacked Republican women who supported Kavanaugh as “gender traitors” in league with the “patriarchy.”

You know these losers are so gawd dam sickening, I mean seriously what about his kids they did nothing wrong and these pos losers are so proud of themselves. Man, if you have die hard democrats for friends better watch your back these skanks will stop at nothing to destroy someone. They don't care if kids are involved or not. No wonder the backholes fight tooth and nail for abortions the right to kill never mind the body that can't speak.

'Late Show' Writer Exposes Left's Reality: "I'm Just Glad We Ruined Kavanaugh's Life"
The New York Times on Saturday evening published an op-ed titled “White Women, Come Get Your People.” The op-ed’s author, Alexis Grenell, attacked Republican women who supported Kavanaugh as “gender traitors” in league with the “patriarchy.”

You know these losers are so gawd dam sickening, I mean seriously what about his kids they did nothing wrong and these pos losers are so proud of themselves. Man, if you have die hard democrats for friends better watch your back these skanks will stop at nothing to destroy someone. They don't care if kids are involved or not. No wonder the backholes fight tooth and nail for abortions the right to kill never mind the body that can't speak.

This one lady is 'the left'? Again, guys.....if you can pick anyone you want as 'the left', can I pick anyone I want as 'the right?'

If not, why not?

Lets see Kavanaugh is on the high court and will be playing a role in the direction of the country for decades she is writing jokes for a late night dip somehow I don't think his life was ruined.

• Banned
Lets see Kavanaugh is on the high court and will be playing a role in the direction of the country for decades she is writing jokes for a late night dip somehow I don't think his life was ruined.

Yea but there will always be that complex feeling going on , kids ae mean so those girls may be dealing with this stigma for a long time. Like your daddy is a rapist etc...... Yeah he's going to feel this for a long time.

Kavanaugh was sworn in today. His life was not ruined even a little bit.
His life wasn't ruined, but his daughters can't un-see the pass few weeks. it's been shameful. except the democrat senators have no shame.

Forum List

Back