Chris Wallace - Saying for Trump to condemn white supremacists was proof of his shill, Democrat partisanship

If you can find me one post where I say I know more than an American citizen, I'll wire you $1,000

How about post #366?
I dunno. Does informed mean I know more?
Duh... An informed person is considered knowing more than a non-informed person.

Yes, he clearly said he is informed and we are not, which by definition means he knows more than we do.

RW called it first. The question now is how Dr. Grump is going to pay him the $1,000
Shouldn't be hard to point out the post where I said that then should it?

We explained that specifically to you, pointed out the exact post and what you said.

Don't worry, I never thought you were a man or a man of your word. No leftist is. I never took your offer seriously. Though you are on my never ask for links list now since you reneged on what you said
Oh please. You did no such thing. Fake News may be the default setting for you Orange Buffoon acolytes. When you play with the big boys you better bring your A game fuck off.

The big boys? You just insulted Trump by calling him orange. EVERYONE thinks he's orange, little boy. My God, New Zealand snobs are the dumbest MFers. You're dumber than British snobs

If you can find me one post where I say I know more than an American citizen, I'll wire you $1,000

How about post #366?
Duh... An informed person is considered knowing more than a non-informed person.

Yes, he clearly said he is informed and we are not, which by definition means he knows more than we do.

RW called it first. The question now is how Dr. Grump is going to pay him the $1,000

We explained that specifically to you, pointed out the exact post and what you said.

Don't worry, I never thought you were a man or a man of your word. No leftist is. I never took your offer seriously. Though you are on my never ask for links list now since you reneged on what you said
Oh please. You did no such thing. Fake News may be the default setting for you Orange Buffoon acolytes. When you play with the big boys you better bring your A game fuck off.

The big boys? You just insulted Trump by calling him orange. EVERYONE thinks he's orange, little boy. My God, New Zealand snobs are the dumbest MFers. You're dumber than British snobs
And yet you make me look like Einstein.

How about post #366?

And yet you make me look like Einstein.

In your leftist mind where intelligence = the ability to parrot the Democrat party, sure. Of course you are.

You do parrot Democrats well, I'll give you that. You're a Democrat in every conceivable way

You're a Democrat in every conceivable way

I am against abortion and affirmative action.

I believe in a safety net at the bottom of a cliff. Not a hammock.

You were saying....Dumbo?

Lots of Democrats say those when pressed like I pressed you, but it never comes up by you on your own in any discussion ever. Note that the Democrats noted the key words that I said you're a brianless Democrat and you're "proving me wrong," and they stay out of it rather than arguing with you on those

Oh, that must mean Joe's a white supremacist!! <rolls eyes>

Someone who tells blacks they aren't black unless they vote for him clearly thinks that whites are supreme, yes. You figured that on your own New Zealand snob?

Then there's how Obama cleans up nicely, blacks are all the same. He's clearly a white supremacist

Lots of Democrats say those when pressed like I pressed you, but it never comes up by you on your own in any discussion ever. Note that the Democrats noted the key words that I said you're a brianless Democrat and you're "proving me wrong," and they stay out of it rather than arguing with you on those

I have mentioned these facts many times over the years I've been on here. Many times. I'm also against death taxes. Again, mentioned many times.
I have no idea what you last part of your sentence means. It doesn't make sense. Are you drunk?

Yep. Robert Byrd was his mentor.

Was he?

Yep. Robert Byrd was his mentor.

Was he?
Joe has always been a racist bigot.

I have mentioned these facts many times over the years I've been on here. Many times. I'm also against death taxes. Again, mentioned many times.
I have no idea what you last part of your sentence means. It doesn't make sense. Are you drunk?

Right, you "mentioned" these facts ... to me ... Exactly as I said. To Democrats? No, you don't

Right, you "mentioned" these facts ... to me ... Exactly as I said. To Democrats? No, you don't

Where did I say I mentioned them to you specifically? I only recently realised you even existed. In the previous 14 years I've been on here I've mentioned my above positions many times. You call me a snob. I don't think I am. However, you are absolutely arrogant. Like I exist on this board to interact with you...pfffttt....

Where did I say I mentioned them to you specifically? I only recently realised you even existed. In the previous 14 years I've been on here I've mentioned my above positions many times. You call me a snob. I don't think I am. However, you are absolutely arrogant. Like I exist on this board to interact with you...pfffttt....

Dr Grump: No I'm not, kaz, YOU are. You are kaz! Bam, no you are! You are kaz, you are!

Another playgrounding leftist

Dr Grump: No I'm not, kaz, YOU are. You are kaz! Bam, no you are! You are kaz, you are!

Seriously, how old are you? Grow up.

Um ... and that's your response to my pointing out you're playgrounding, MORE playgrounding.

kaz: Dr Grump: No I'm not, kaz, YOU are. You are kaz! Bam, no you are! You are kaz, you are!

Dr Grump's response? No I'm not, kaz, YOU are. You are kaz! Bam, no you are! You are kaz, you are!

You're sure not very smart for being the know it all snob that you are

Um ... and that's your response to my pointing out you're playgrounding, MORE playgrounding.

kaz: Dr Grump: No I'm not, kaz, YOU are. You are kaz! Bam, no you are! You are kaz, you are!

Dr Grump's response? No I'm not, kaz, YOU are. You are kaz! Bam, no you are! You are kaz, you are!

You seem to be having a circular argument with yourself. Good luck with that.

You seem to be having a circular argument with yourself. Good luck with that.

It's what you're saying to every post at this point. No I'm not, kaz, you are! You're an eight year old mentally

Forum List

Back