Chris Wallace - Saying for Trump to condemn white supremacists was proof of his shill, Democrat partisanship

Dr Grump is an arrogant ass of a New Zealander snob who thinks he knows everything about how the United States is doing wrong and if we just listened to him based on his experience growing up in a country one 75th our size we'd be fine.

Get this. He thinks New Zealand where the closest neighbors are across hundreds of miles of ocean means he knows all about our open border with third world Mexico where millions of Mexicans just walk across our border. He actually believes it's the same thing.

His opinion of himself is inversely proportional to his knowledge about actually being an American

It's not hard to know a lot about the US. There's these things called books. And the internet. When you look at things like the BLM shit going in Seattle, are you on the ground there or are you looking at newspapers, the online news and television - IOW, the exact same sources I am? If you're living in Bumfuck, Iowa, and I'm in Australia, what advantage do you have over me as to what is going on in Seattle? Nothing. That's what. What does the size of a country have to do with anything. You go to our local primary school in a suburb like Mt Eden in Auckland, there are more than 200 cultures there, and just over 75 different languages being spoken. You think NZ isn't cosmopolitan? When I was growing up in the 70s and 80s about 1 in 1000 people walking down main street Auckland were Asian. Today two out of 10 are...plus we have the biggest Pacific Island population in the world.

No, I don't think it is the same thing. Where have I ever said that. I hardly comment on immigration.

So you know all about the United States because you read a book. Yes, that is quite revealing

I never said that.

Dr. Grump. It's not hard to know a lot about the US. There's these things called books

Liar.

And I have a huge advantage over you in Seattle. I'm an American and it's American culture.

I'd be an idiot if I said I know as much as you about a New Zealand town as you when you're a New Zealander and I'm not. Just like you are for saying you read a book and the Internet and you know as much about Seattle as me.

And to be specific, you say you understand having an open border with a third world country when New Zealand has no borders with anyone. And you know if we just banned guns they would disappear and go away and criminals wouldn't have them anymore. Even though with our open border, criminals with guns can, hello, walk right in ...

No, you pile ignorance on top of ignorance. You're a total New Zealand snob

Let me explain a few things to you Dipshit. I'm been on this planet for just over 50 years. I'm a news junkie. Been a journo for 30+ years. Since I can remember, every newspaper, television bulletin, radio bulletin and internet news outlet here has at least one or two, if not three items, on the US. Every day for 50 years. How many news items do you get on NZ? One a year..maybe. More like, one every five years. So excuse me if I notice. Again growing up, about 70 per cent of our TV shows were from America - all chock full of your culture. Now it's about 50 per cent and shrinking. You wouldn't know about a NZ town because you haven't had NZ culture shoved down your throat EVERY DAY for 50 years. If you did, you might be able to comment on it.

I can name all 45 US presidents, the 8 that died in office, the four of those eight that were assassinated and who killed them. I can tell you every state capital, who invented what, where, and most of the names of those who signed your Declaration of Independence. Now, before you get all smug, "Oh he just wants to be American", I can do the same with French Presidents and UK PMs, as well as Chinese leaders and their Russian counterparts, and of course NZ and Australian PMs too. Why? I'm a history nut and like to look into world affairs. Why? Because what happens around the world in different countries affects most people, somewhere. It's called being informed. NZ and Australians have one of the highest per capita people with passports in the western world. The US one of the lowest. We like to get out and about and see what is going on. Like that's not a good thing. What? You prefer people to wallow in ignorance. I've seen people wallowing in ignorance. About 40 per cent of them voted for Trump last election. They're called Deplorables.

America is not that hard to understand nor the people in it. That might stick in your craw because you see your country as "Big Man On Campus" and when the shit hits the fan you like to throw your weight around. Good for you. Sorry, unless you are on the ground in Seattle you are getting EXACTLY the same info as me.

Dr Grump: We have neighbors who are hundreds of miles way across an ocean. That's the same as you having an open border with a third world country were millions of people walk across your border, kaz

Dr Grump: You just make guns illegal and then criminals can't get them. They also can't walk across your open border with a third world country with guns if you outlaw them, you know, cuz ...

Jackass. You're a New Zealand snob. Next time I want to know what someone one 75th our size thinks is the answer to all our problems, I'll ask ...

So this has now turned into a debate about immigration? When did that happen? <sarcasm>

Dr Grump is an arrogant ass of a New Zealander snob who thinks he knows everything about how the United States is doing wrong and if we just listened to him based on his experience growing up in a country one 75th our size we'd be fine.

Get this. He thinks New Zealand where the closest neighbors are across hundreds of miles of ocean means he knows all about our open border with third world Mexico where millions of Mexicans just walk across our border. He actually believes it's the same thing.

His opinion of himself is inversely proportional to his knowledge about actually being an American

It's not hard to know a lot about the US. There's these things called books. And the internet. When you look at things like the BLM shit going in Seattle, are you on the ground there or are you looking at newspapers, the online news and television - IOW, the exact same sources I am? If you're living in Bumfuck, Iowa, and I'm in Australia, what advantage do you have over me as to what is going on in Seattle? Nothing. That's what. What does the size of a country have to do with anything. You go to our local primary school in a suburb like Mt Eden in Auckland, there are more than 200 cultures there, and just over 75 different languages being spoken. You think NZ isn't cosmopolitan? When I was growing up in the 70s and 80s about 1 in 1000 people walking down main street Auckland were Asian. Today two out of 10 are...plus we have the biggest Pacific Island population in the world.

No, I don't think it is the same thing. Where have I ever said that. I hardly comment on immigration.

So you know all about the United States because you read a book. Yes, that is quite revealing

I never said that.

Dr. Grump. It's not hard to know a lot about the US. There's these things called books

Liar.

And I have a huge advantage over you in Seattle. I'm an American and it's American culture.

I'd be an idiot if I said I know as much as you about a New Zealand town as you when you're a New Zealander and I'm not. Just like you are for saying you read a book and the Internet and you know as much about Seattle as me.

And to be specific, you say you understand having an open border with a third world country when New Zealand has no borders with anyone. And you know if we just banned guns they would disappear and go away and criminals wouldn't have them anymore. Even though with our open border, criminals with guns can, hello, walk right in ...

Let me explain a few things to you Dipshit. I'm been on this planet for just over 50 years. I'm a news junkie. Been a journo for 30+ years. Since I can remember, every newspaper, television bulletin, radio bulletin and internet news outlet here has at least one or two, if not three items, on the US. Every day for 50 years. How many news items do you get on NZ? One a year..maybe. More like, one every five years. So excuse me if I notice. Again growing up, about 70 per cent of our TV shows were from America - all chock full of your culture. Now it's about 50 per cent and shrinking. You wouldn't know about a NZ town because you haven't had NZ culture shoved down your throat EVERY DAY for 50 years. If you did, you might be able to comment on it.

I can name all 45 US presidents, the 8 that died in office, the four of those eight that were assassinated and who killed them. I can tell you every state capital, who invented what, where, and most of the names of those who signed your Declaration of Independence. Now, before you get all smug, "Oh he just wants to be American", I can do the same with French Presidents and UK PMs, as well as Chinese leaders and their Russian counterparts, and of course NZ and Australian PMs too. Why? I'm a history nut and like to look into world affairs. Why? Because what happens around the world in different countries affects most people, somewhere. It's called being informed. NZ and Australians have one of the highest per capita people with passports in the western world. The US one of the lowest. We like to get out and about and see what is going on. Like that's not a good thing. What? You prefer people to wallow in ignorance. I've seen people wallowing in ignorance. About 40 per cent of them voted for Trump last election. They're called Deplorables.

America is not that hard to understand nor the people in it. That might stick in your craw because you see your country as "Big Man On Campus" and when the shit hits the fan you like to throw your weight around. Good for you. Sorry, unless you are on the ground in Seattle you are getting EXACTLY the same info as me.

Dr Grump: We have neighbors who are hundreds of miles way across an ocean. That's the same as you having an open border with a third world country were millions of people walk across your border, kaz

Dr Grump: You just make guns illegal and then criminals can't get them. They also can't walk across your open border with a third world country with guns if you outlaw them, you know, cuz ...

Jackass. You're a New Zealand snob. Next time I want to know what someone one 75th our size thinks is the answer to all our problems, I'll ask ...

So this has now turned into a debate about immigration? When did that happen? <sarcasm>

OK, sure. I'll explain it to you.

There is a term called British snob. It refers to an arrogant Brit who endlessly opines about how they know more about America than Americans do, but they don't really know anything outside of their local shire and they've probably never been here.

I'm doing a play on that and calling you a New Zealand snob for the same reasons other than you're from New Zealand.

Two examples I gave of your incredibly arrogant and highly ignorant condescension on that were guns and having an open border with a third world country.

Not being very smart you boiled those two issues down to "immigration." But my point was you're a New Zealand snob, not really "immigration." Which for some odd reason you think guns are also immigration.

You're welcome, thanks for asking

Ah feel sorry fer the President. People down here get asked all the time if we still support the Klan. I mean that's a nuanced question

Where the hell do you live? I've never heard that and I've lived in the South for a couple decades

I never said that.

Liar.

There is a term called British snob. It refers to an arrogant Brit who endlessly opines about how they know more about America than Americans do, but they don't really know anything outside of their local shire and they've probably never been here.

I'm doing a play on that and calling you a New Zealand snob for the same reasons other than you're from New Zealand.

Two examples I gave of your incredibly arrogant and highly ignorant condescension on that were guns and having an open border with a third world country.

Not being very smart you boiled those two issues down to "immigration." But my point was you're a New Zealand snob, not really "immigration." Which for some odd reason you think guns are also immigration.

If you can find me one post where I say I know more than an American citizen, I'll wire you $1,000. Don't mistake my being informed as me thinking I know more. What, you prefer people to wallow in ignornace? What? You don't think I know your southern border is porous? I am hardly ignorant on US immigration or gun laws and would happily debate you on either. In fact, I think one of your main issues is how informed I am and it sticks in your craw. Tough shit.

I never said that.

Liar.

If you can find me one post where I say I know more than an American citizen, I'll wire you $1,000. Don't mistake my being informed as me thinking I know more. What, you prefer people to wallow in ignornace? What? You don't think I know your southern border is porous? I am hardly ignorant on US immigration or gun laws and would happily debate you on either. In fact, I think one of your main issues is how informed I am and it sticks in your craw. Tough shit.

The inane rantings of a New Zealand snob.

These are all twists of things that I said, not actually what I said. But you know that, don't you?

I never said that.

Liar.

Interesting! I believe you when you say you are more ignorant then a American citizen. You are so ignorant you ignored the little dotted line beneath the word "ignorance"! It is "ignorance" not " ignornace". Little details explain a lot!

Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 3.44.31 PM.png

I never said that.

Liar.

Interesting! I believe you when you say you are more ignorant then a American citizen. You are so ignorant you ignored the little dotted line beneath the word "ignorance"! It is "ignorance" not " ignornace". Little details explain a lot!

View attachment 399821
It's AN American. Not a American.
Cast that stone Health...

I never said that.

Liar.

View attachment 399821
You are right!
But ignoring the little red dotted line is dumb and dumbest is misspelling the word "ignorance"!
Doesn't your computer show that little dotted line and if it does ARE you aware it means you've misspelled the word?
Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 3.44.31 PM.png

If you can find me one post where I say I know more than an American citizen, I'll wire you $1,000

How about post #366?
I dunno. Does informed mean I know more?
Duh... An informed person is considered knowing more than a non-informed person.

Yes, he clearly said he is informed and we are not, which by definition means he knows more than we do.

RW called it first. The question now is how Dr. Grump is going to pay him the $1,000

I never said that.

Liar.

View attachment 399821
You are right!
But ignoring the little red dotted line is dumb and dumbest is misspelling the word "ignorance"!
Doesn't your computer show that little dotted line and if it does ARE you aware it means you've misspelled the word?
View attachment 399901
More importantly, do I care?

If you can find me one post where I say I know more than an American citizen, I'll wire you $1,000

How about post #366?
Duh... An informed person is considered knowing more than a non-informed person.

Yes, he clearly said he is informed and we are not, which by definition means he knows more than we do.

RW called it first. The question now is how Dr. Grump is going to pay him the $1,000
Shouldn't be hard to point out the post where I said that then should it?

How about post #366?

We explained that specifically to you, pointed out the exact post and what you said.

Don't worry, I never thought you were a man or a man of your word. No leftist is. I never took your offer seriously. Though you are on my never ask for links list now since you reneged on what you said

How about post #366?

We explained that specifically to you, pointed out the exact post and what you said.

Don't worry, I never thought you were a man or a man of your word. No leftist is. I never took your offer seriously. Though you are on my never ask for links list now since you reneged on what you said
Oh please. You did no such thing. Fake News may be the default setting for you Orange Buffoon acolytes. When you play with the big boys you better bring your A game fuck off.

Forum List

Back