Chris Wallace Claims Republican Run Cities Have Had The Same Problems As Portland, Seattle, Chicago, New York, Minneapolis, etc.....

Trump and his supporters always have excuses. Now his pathetic, shameful, disgusting, debate loss, and performance is the FOX News moderator Chris Wallace's fault.

How come PROGS consistently leave context only to barf general talking points in PROG-speak?

Wallace decimated whatever respect he still garnered in the industry last night. A complete tool used to his multi-million dollar salary and gated community living.

Didn't even bring up China. Somebody must have something on this guy. He was horrendous.

If you thought Chris Wallace was a Democrat stooge before that debate, he pretty much removed all doubt with his disgraceful conduct last night.

He even dared to compare some kind of event I haven't heard of in Tulsa and Ft Worth to all of the riots in Democrat controlled cites. Riots that have been going on for roughly 130 days.

This statement alone would disqualify him and lable him as a cheerleader for Democrats.

In the future his conduct on Tuesday night should disqualify him from ever moderating a presidential debate ever again.

People that were in the room could tell that Wallace favored Biden over Trump. It was plain as day.

In fairness, Wallace was just reading the questions fed to him by Team Xi Biden

It didn't matter. Trump mopped the floor with Biden.
Biden kept closing his eyes like he was trying to listen to hidden speaker. WTF is up with that?
The moderator couldn't stop the fight, it was a TKO of low energy Joe.

Well he had a wire on. Get on Tik Tock and see for yourself.

If you thought Chris Wallace was a Democrat stooge before that debate, he pretty much removed all doubt with his disgraceful conduct last night.

He even dared to compare some kind of event I haven't heard of in Tulsa and Ft Worth to all of the riots in Democrat controlled cites. Riots that have been going on for roughly 130 days.

This statement alone would disqualify him and lable him as a cheerleader for Democrats.

In the future his conduct on Tuesday night should disqualify him from ever moderating a presidential debate ever again.

People that were in the room could tell that Wallace favored Biden over Trump. It was plain as day.

I wondered at that cause I haven't heard anything about riots in Ft. Worth or Tulsa. Has anyone else heard about it??

I live about 15 minutes from downtown Ft. Worth.... I guess I missed the riots.... or chrissy is full of shit.... you figure it out.

Wow. You missed those riots?? The riots I never hard anything about either. Well how bout that. LOL

Journalists need to provide more data to back up such a statement like that. Tulsa? Ft. Worth? OK, Chris, those are two cities and relatively mild compared to the volume of violence that has gone on in many more Democrat run cities. How come Tulsa and Ft. Worth don't dominate the headlines like Portland, Seattle, and Chicago do? There are too many events that continue night after night, comparatively. Also, Wallace ignores the fact that these Democrat run cities refuse to do anything. The only "fighting" they do is when Trump says he's coming in with Federal Law enforcement. If they did their job, Trump would have no reason to act. Minneapolis puts more fight into defunding the police than they do protecting people.

It's a fact the red states are now experiencing the same rates of infection as New York was.
maybe true but the red states have a far lower death rate!
Nearly half of the deaths are in New York

I live about 15 minutes from downtown Ft. Worth.... I guess I missed the riots.... or chrissy is full of shit.... you figure it out.

Wow. You missed those riots?? The riots I never hard anything about either. Well how bout that. LOL
My (apolitical) wife and I looked at each other and busted out laughing. I've got a good sized pickup that would love to clear out some blm blockage..... it just never happened. He probably meant Austin, which is the asshole of Texas, but I'm sure it's run by marxist Dims, not Pubs.

:abgg2q.jpg:

My (apolitical) wife and I looked at each other and busted out laughing. I've got a good sized pickup that would love to clear out some blm blockage..... it just never happened. He probably meant Austin, which is the asshole of Texas, but I'm sure it's run by marxist Dims, not Pubs.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Most of the rioting happened in cities that supported the rioters. Even bailed them out of jail.

Forum List

Back