Chris Wallace Claims Republican Run Cities Have Had The Same Problems As Portland, Seattle, Chicago, New York, Minneapolis, etc.....

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
If you thought Chris Wallace was a Democrat stooge before that debate, he pretty much removed all doubt with his disgraceful conduct last night.

He even dared to compare some kind of event I haven't heard of in Tulsa and Ft Worth to all of the riots in Democrat controlled cites. Riots that have been going on for roughly 130 days.

This statement alone would disqualify him and lable him as a cheerleader for Democrats.

In the future his conduct on Tuesday night should disqualify him from ever moderating a presidential debate ever again.

People that were in the room could tell that Wallace favored Biden over Trump. It was plain as day.

" He even dared to compare some kind of event I haven't heard of in Tulsa and Ft Worth to all of the riots in Democrat controlled cites. Riots that have been going on for roughly 130 days. "

Wallace said that? Wow, I didn't know that, musta been after I turned it off. What a buncha BS, to say that. Sure, some repub cities even some dem ones had riots that were quickly controlled and reoccurrences were prevented for the most part. Not so in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, New York, and other major cities. I knew Wallace was an anti-Trumper but I hoped he would be more even-handed in his role as moderator.

If you thought Chris Wallace was a Democrat stooge before that debate, he pretty much removed all doubt with his disgraceful conduct last night.

He even dared to compare some kind of event I haven't heard of in Tulsa and Ft Worth to all of the riots in Democrat controlled cites. Riots that have been going on for roughly 130 days.

This statement alone would disqualify him and lable him as a cheerleader for Democrats.

In the future his conduct on Tuesday night should disqualify him from ever moderating a presidential debate ever again.

People that were in the room could tell that Wallace favored Biden over Trump. It was plain as day.

It's a fact the red states are now experiencing the same rates of infection as New York was.

No surprise to anyone who knows Chris Wallace's history. Tulsa? Gimme a break. He pulled one of the Democrats favorite tricks "The False Equivalency".

gop-infections.jpg
[

It's a fact the red states are now experiencing the same rates of infection as New York was.

~~~~~~
The question was related to the city riots not the cities showing a rise in Covid infections....
One may consider that you are as confused as China Joe.

Last edited:

What does that have to do with violence and rioting in cities?

All true. Sadly he will probably be the best moderator of the three debates. At least he never asked Biden why he is so wonderful like CNN will do

I was taken aback by his claim, and didn't remember a single thing to back it up, but figured he must have true stats on it to mention it.

Seems facts and instant proof are just not presented or demanded anymore. People just say shit and whether off or on target, doesn't matter once it is stated. What the hell is happening lol.

maybe true but the red states have a far lower death rate!

Following Floyd’s death, protests took place in at least 450 cities. As NBC News fact checked Wednesday night, those include large demonstrations in Miami, whose mayor is a registered Republican, and smaller ones in smaller cities and towns in regions supportive of Trump.

And the damage was virtually all in blue cities.

I thought Democrats all said you separate peaceful protesters from the rioters and looters? Now you don't, huh?

The discussion is with regards to the rioting, not Covid...

Trump and his supporters always have excuses. Now his pathetic, shameful, disgusting, debate loss, and performance is the FOX News moderator Chris Wallace's fault.

I knew right off the bat he was full of shit. Not just because of the comparisons he provided, but primarily because that was all he could offer.

Forum List

Back