Chris Wallace blasts Jen Psaki over border crisis, media blackout: 'Less transparent than Trump'

womp womp!!!
4i6Ckte.gif
It's touching, seeing the Trumpsters care about people they thought were subhuman a year ago!

Awwww!

Yeah, it is all Trump’s fault. That is what Biden said. Let’s get this straight, Biden removes all Trump’s border policies via EO in the first week of his presidency and the numbers at the border just happens to rise exponentially. Hmmm

Even you can’t be this naive. Take off your Trump hating glasses for a moment and it will all become very clear. Yes, you elected a demented moron who will do anything his anti-American handlers ask him to do.
Where did I talk about Trump?

How sensitive you are. Tough shit.

Trump had the border pretty well in hand. The wall would have stopped most from crossing into our country.

He made a deal with Mexico for them to send their army to their border to stop the caravans from South America from getting to our border. Any that did were to be kept in Mexico until their court date.

He had it well in hand and that stuttering fuck undid it all.

Yes, they despise the wall because it actually works and Democrats have to keep playing the “we want a secure border” card all the while not actually do so. The wall would prevent that tactic because its physical presence would not allow such rhetoric.

Any thinking person, Democrats included, must realize this is the case.

womp womp!!!
4i6Ckte.gif
It's touching, seeing the Trumpsters care about people they thought were subhuman a year ago!

Awwww!

Yeah, it is all Trump’s fault. That is what Biden said. Let’s get this straight, Biden removes all Trump’s border policies via EO in the first week of his presidency and the numbers at the border just happens to rise exponentially. Hmmm

Even you can’t be this naive. Take off your Trump hating glasses for a moment and it will all become very clear. Yes, you elected a demented moron who will do anything his anti-American handlers ask him to do.
Where did I talk about Trump?

How sensitive you are. Tough shit.

I don’t know, “Trumpsters” seems to refer to Trump to me.

Wallace usually plays it straight and did this time too. Border crises? I don't know. Definitely a friggin mess and a big misstep by the Biden administration. Not sure which is the worse sign though, the actual mess at the border or the denial of press, access to show the extent of the mess and how it is being handled. Secrecy on something like this flat wrong. This ain't military secrets or intelligence. The Biden administration is just trying to hide it. This is a case where the people have a right to see what is being done in our name, but they are hiding it and stalling for time. Bad mojo.
Wait until he puts them in those 5K beds on Ft. Bliss--then it is a military base and he can use the military to keep any information from getting out. This is just so much bs and I cannot see why people cannot see it.
I do not know anybody that doesn't see. Pretty well mainstream. Problem and the keeping out the news media been talked about on ABC, CBS, CNN, PMSNBC and FOX highlighting it via Chris Wallace means it's out there, him talking to the white house press lady herself.
Some outlets talk about whether to describe the situation down there a crises and note the blocking of journalist. The border thing is not my issues, but is a mess, but a mess that will not cause me a problem where I live. The secrecy crap is not a crises, but it's friggin wrong and does not bode well for the whole country. Sure I voted for Biden to get away from the guy that would just lie about anything and everything (always getting caught), but that doesn't mean I approve the next guy (Biden) hiding problems by throwing a secrecy blanket over the mess, like seeping the trash under the rug. Mess still there. We all see the bump. Secrecy (though better than telling outright lies) is for issues of national security, not hiding your problems from the American Public, just not a crises, but a key indicator of a bigger problem that does effect the whole country.

Fuck Chris Wallace. He was in the tank for Biden with his ultra biased “moderating” in the debates. Now he wants to bitch he doesn’t like Xiden? Eat a bag of dicks Wallace.
Wallace was not in the tank for Biden, just definitely knew trump was bad for our democracy. Lots of us did. Doubt he is a against of the Biden administration, but glad to see him highlight when they screw up. That is what journalist are supposed to do. Lets see some elected Democrats in congress speak out about it too. It is their duty to exercise some control. That was the problem with the republicans during the trump administration, anything goes to support their president, including supportive silence and making excuses and trying to justify.
You are clearly jaded.
Clearly not. If you think he has no business bringing up stuff like that to the administration, you complain to FOX. Doubt if you will shut him up, though. Can't see why you would want to. Bringing it up directly and commenting as he did, pretty much proves he's not in the tank for anybody. I don't get what you don't like. Sometimes, I think there is no pleasing you people. Hell, if you don't like FOX news anymore, because they still have some journalist instead of all rightwing talking heads, switch to OAN. I just don't favor Russian influenced media.

Last edited:
Fuck Chris Wallace. He was in the tank for Biden with his ultra biased “moderating” in the debates. Now he wants to bitch he doesn’t like Xiden? Eat a bag of dicks Wallace.
Wallace was not in the tank for Biden, just definitely knew trump was bad for our democracy. Lots of us did. Doubt he is a against of the Biden administration, but glad to see him highlight when they screw up. That is what journalist are supposed to do. Lets see some elected Democrats in congress speak out about it too. It is their duty to exercise some control. That was the problem with the republicans during the trump administration, anything goes to support their president, including supportive silence and making excuses and trying to justify.
democrats hate democracy...they admire Mao, stalin, and other progressive failures
Name one. Who is it giving pro-Mao, Pro-Stalin speeches?

¹how so??? Stupid Wallace debated Trump.
²What?? The leftists just complained Biden not left enough or spoke out on Friday afternoon (like they complained about the N.Y. gov.) and the news died after weekend.

C'mon, you better wake up before Dems and MSMgive your lunch away.
BS. If your boy had won instead of losing, we wouldn't be having this exchange. You just still got sour grapes because he could even steal the election, even with sending a hoard to the capital. Get over it. He just lost, because most of us didn't want him or approve of him.

¹how so??? Stupid Wallace debated Trump.
²What?? The leftists just complained Biden not left enough or spoke out on Friday afternoon (like they complained about the N.Y. gov.) and the news died after weekend.

C'mon, you better wake up before Dems and MSMgive your lunch away.
BS. If your boy had won instead of losing, we wouldn't be having this exchange. You just still got sour grapes because he could even steal the election, even with sending a hoard to the capital. Get over it. He just lost, because most of us didn't want him or approve of him.
I am not a trump supporter. I just pointed the fact. If you cannot handle the fact, it is your problem :thewave:

Forum List

Back