Chris Matthews: "I'm So Glad We Had That Storm Last Week"

if Hannity or Limbaugh would have said that the libs would be on it like flies on a horse.

There are a lot of clips out there of Limbaugh, Rove, Twitters of Trump all melting down, calling for a revolution, etc.. They all get dumb, believe me. GOP worse than others.

I heard it live. Yes, it was stupid to say, but I knew what he meant. He has sincerely apologized for it. Wingnuts couldn't wait to jump on it. What Matthews says when tired is mild compared to the rested shit that routinely comes from Fox News and wingnut hate media.

Matthews went completely over the edge in 2008. Absolutely, stone cold crazy. He's capable of saying anything.

he also apologized for that comment. said he felt horrible having said it.

So you are saying that he did not learn from his mistakes.

I have googled "Matthews Apology" and nothing appears from today, but he's apologized for things he has said many times before.

I wonder if he was not told by MSNBC to apologize for this or start packing.

Immie

Matthews went completely over the edge in 2008. Absolutely, stone cold crazy. He's capable of saying anything.

I have googled "Matthews Apology" and nothing appears from today, but he's apologized for things he has said many times before.

Immie

I'm not a Matthews fan, but he sincerely apologized at the beginning of his 5pm Hardball show.

His sniveling white ass was on TV today crying about how tired he was.

They all get tired and say dumb things on election night. That noise Rachel Maddow made when he said that was funny. It was like oh boy, you realllyyy didn't want to say that..

Right. Like Diane Sawyer appearing to be under the influence:

TV viewers wonder: Was ABC News

Oh yes, video included.
Wasn't there something a few years back about her being under the influence, too?

Oh, yeah...she is hammered...again.

Last edited:

He said what he felt then apologized for saying it. Would you be half as forgivening if I had posted the same? Would you be so forgiving of Glenn Beck? We all know the answer so don't bother.

I'm watching his apology now...he began his show with it.

He's going in on how he messed up, profuseuly apologizing, saying he was wrong.

Neo-Cons don't consider that a true apology, b/c he's a liberal.

However, let any two-bit RWer mumble something even remotely like "IF I offended anyone, I'm sorry." they latch on to that as a full-blown heartfelt apology.

This is another reason why the country is so divided...we don't hold each other to the same standards.

And yes, Chris was VERY sorry.

He'd feel more "horrible" if Obama lost....Mathews has problems...Real problems he's not fit to be on TV until he deals with those problems. Oh....One more thing with your precious MSNBC, Al Sharpton, he also apologized for his inciting violence against Jews in New York, No I haven't forgotten, apparently you have

Last edited:

He said what he felt then apologized for saying it. Would you be half as forgivening if I had posted the same? Would you be so forgiving of Glenn Beck? We all know the answer so don't bother.

Glenn Beck is a chronic liar. He's all part of why you deranged NaziCons were so SHOCKED that Obama gave Romney such a shellacking.

Immie

I'm not a Matthews fan, but he sincerely apologized at the beginning of his 5pm Hardball show.

If you say so... 2 and a half hours ago and it hasn't hit the net?

I can't believe he meant what he said. I think he did realize what he had just said right after he said it and he corrected himself.

I just have a bad taste in my mouth about the entire political spectrum at the moment, and not just Democrats, it applies to Republicans and the media and the elitists who control the whole damned thing.

I am convinced America is failing and not just because of liberals. We're terribly divided and I do not believe we will ever truly come together again. And you know the saying about a divided house.

I hate what politics has done to this country.

Immie

He'd feel more "horrible" if Obama lost....Mathews has problems...Real problems he's not fit to be on TV until he deals with those problems. Oh....One more thing with your precious MSNBC, Al Sharpton, he also apologized for his inciting violence against Jews in New York, No I haven't forgotten, apparently you have

Al Sharpton has more integrity than all of Fox News combined.

Forum List

Back