"Chris Cuomo Sexually Harassed Me. I Hope He’ll Use His Power to Make Change."

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

This is a very powerful opinion piece. I commend Shelly Ross the for having the courage to write it. I’m not as hopeful that Chris Cuomo will change, though. He advised his brother about his sexual harassment accusations and his employer allowed it.
Fredo is the biggest moron that ever lived period

Is there a post limit here?.......Do you suffer from ADHD

Oh brother. Cancel Culture strikes again. Why did she wait this long to say anything? So annoying. Is she traumatized or does she want fame and $$$$

• Banned
if a politician like, say, Mark Sanford cheats on his wife with, say, a lovely Argentinian woman, that makes me like them more, not less

Bogus.
She was his boss at the time, as I understand it, so then it was NOT sexual har-ass-ment.
Its a horny guy coming on crudely, which is perhaps repulsive, but not illegal or immoral even.

Bogus.
She was his boss at the time, as I understand it, so then it was NOT sexual har-ass-ment.
Its a horny guy coming on crudely, which is perhaps repulsive, but not illegal or immoral even.
She says he grabbed her buttocks at a work social event in 2005. She says others witnessed it as well.

FAEmbDHWQAACC-L

FAEmiKqWEAM3hwp

FAEmpEyVkAEeJ6M

FAEmuqDWQAAQOgg

Tucker called Cuomo "the dumbest person in news"

i wouldn't exactly mind if someone posted video of that!

Forum List

Back