Chris Christie's Defenders And The End Of CNN...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bytPn_FqaV4]Morning Bro January 9 2014 iPhone - YouTube[/ame]

Did Fox get their BS straight and mention the press conference yet....the hater dupes must be very proud of their propaganda outlet lol...

Looks like you hater dupes aren't very proud of your propaganda outlets these days. Looks like you nutters bailed big time. Seriously, who still watches CNN & NBC anymore? It's actually kinda painful watching them now. Like watching a poor animal dying very slowly.

Last edited:
5x as many people watch NBC News as watch the Noise, dingbat. My friends are mainly hater dupes. We don't talk politics lol. They got nothing but a little Pubcrappe, ignorance, and racism...

Last edited:
5x as many people watch NBC News as watch the Noise, dingbat. My friends are mainly hater dupes. We don't talk politics lol. They got nothing but a little Pubcrappe, ignorance, and racism...

Ah, your propaganda outlets are dying. People have grown tired of the repetitive Communist Globalist shite. They're bailing on you guys. The Dinosaur Communist MSM is going extinct. Gonna be some rough times ahead for you hater dupes. I wish you the best of luck. ;)

That so called Faux news is beating all cable news outlets combined with both Democrats and Republicans otherwise known as We the People.
We know we are being lied to...Just tired of it so blatantly being shoved down our throats. NBC & CBS have been shown to find a need edit recordings to fit their narrative.
Not sure where you are getting your sources but I bet it's from MSNBC where their ratings come from people like me watching just to see what the media is willing to spew to cover for the POS we call the POTUS.

Cable News Ratings for Tuesday, January 7, 2014 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
Fox News Tops Cable Rankings For First Time Since 2005
The Year in Cable News: Fox News Ends Another Contentious Year at the Top - MSN TV News

Al Sharpton, Mellissa Harris-Perry and Ed Shultz are by far the MOST Racist people on any network to where I don't even need links to prove It :confused: But I can if needed!
Oh and let's not forget Martin Basher...He's a Real Class Act ~

Last edited:
The truly disgusting thing this whole affair illustrates is just how partisan the average person is. It shouldn't be okay with the average voter when any elected official uses his or her powers to screw with people just because they voted for the other guy, whether it is a state DOT shutting down a road or the president using the IRS to target people or a mayor denying a contact.

Stop pretending politics is a spectator sport where your team gets a pass and start holding the whole lot of politicians' feet to the flames.

That so called Faux news is beating all cable news outlets combined with both Democrats and Republicans otherwise known as We the People.
We know we are being lied to...Just tired of it so blatantly being shoved down our throats. NBC & CBS have been shown to find a need edit recordings to fit their narrative.
Not sure where you are getting your sources but I bet it's from MSNBC where their ratings come from people like me watching just to see what the media is willing to spew to cover for the POS we call the POTUS.

The Year in Cable News: Fox News Ends Another Contentious Year at the Top - MSN TV News

Al Sharpton, Mellissa Harris-Perry and Ed Shultz are by far the MOST Racist people on any network to where I don't even need links to prove It :confused: But I can if needed!

There are a lot of old white people with nothing to do but watch television, because they don't have the internet.

There are a lot of old white people with nothing to do but watch television, because they don't have the internet.
You Racist POS ~~ Skin color is all that matters to people like You!

New Topics

Forum List

Back