Chris Christie Tied for Second in Latest Rasmussen Poll

Oh, that's the original toro, but he was doing this with conservatives all the time. It's not Trump. Toro was always fucking with conservatives.

Don't you remember his calling conservatives down to the flame zone and having his leftist buddies keystone cop them?

While most of the conservatives here were too damn scared to confront him because he said that he was conservative?

That's what I mean. He's no different. He's just not got that other game anymore, ever since he was pulled up for his Marxism and support of sexual deviance with kindergarten children.
FENTANYL....it causes mental boo-boos.

That's you, RetardyPatriot.

For once, you're right!

An infantile moron with the wit of a playground 5 year old savant, and the ability to debate topics of a drooling simpleton doesn't exactly entertain me.

OK, maybe a little - but at your expense. ;)

For once, you're right!

An infantile moron with the wit of a playground 5 year old savant, and the ability to debate topics of a drooling simpleton doesn't exactly entertain me.

OK, maybe a little - but at your expense. ;)

You hate America, RetardyPatriot.

But keep on clinging for your Orange God loser!

LOL

As an investor, this is great!

As a citizen, I'm appalled. I mean, I would be if I were a citizen.

And because I'm not a citizen, in 10 years, I'll be in the Caymans living tax-free off the dough I made investing against the US dollar!

Link

No change. When he gets drunk...er, he lets it all out.

Forum List

Back