Chris Christie removes all doubt that he is a RINO

Not Christie, but still applies:
1636461885249.jpeg

No. Her truthfulness was highlighted, and surely not her "perfidy". She is right on about tump.
The only people who refused to admit what they know are facts are the mega morons. Treachery, my ass. They had better take a good look at tump before he destroys our democracy with his autocratic
behavior.

Actually what was highlighted was her ridiculousness.

The fact that she trashtalked 75 million Little Trumpsters and told us that we didn't matter- and then pretended like SHE was a victim because they no longer support her- is ridiculous.

Like him or hate him, at least Chuck Schumer doesn't expect support from the little Trumpsters and doesn't throw a fit about it.

Sad to see Republicans have surrendered the definition of their party as TRUMP
I have called Trumpism a virus, but it is more like a fungus. A fungus like Dutch Elm Disease. Like Dutch Elm Trumpism eats the core and leaves the hulk standing.

The Republican Party today is no more than an empty husk with a rotten core.

Last edited:
I have called Trumpism a virus , but it is more like a fungus. A fungus like Dutch Elm Disease. Like Dutch Elm Trumpism eats the core and leaves the hulk standing.

The Republican Party today is no more than an empty husk with a dead and rotten core.

Interesting take on it.

So since viruses should be exterminated, are you suggesting that America get rid of Republicans and have a One Party state?

If they accurately called out every RINO, Republicans would have about 10 legislators in both houses.

That is why I call them Republicrats.

There are no more true conservatives.

They are all open borders, pro-faggot, corporatist, big spending, pro--EVERYTHING Israel...just like the Dems

This has in fact pushed the Dems so far left that many are now collectivist, and on the road to supporting pogroms.

I have called Trumpism a virus , but it is more like a fungus. A fungus like Dutch Elm Disease. Like Dutch Elm Trumpism eats the core and leaves the hulk standing.

The Republican Party today is no more than an empty husk with a dead and rotten core.
Trump had nothing to do with that.

The Republican party being a useless, feckless, gelded, core of its former self is what put Trump in the Oval Office.

Trump had nothing to do with that.

The Republican party being a useless, feckless, gelded, core of its former self is what put Trump in the Oval Office.

Trump destroyed the large and qualified field of Republicans in 2016 because of the GOP's failure to deliver the goods even when elected.

The idea of actually fulfilling the promises you make is the essence of "Trumpism".

Compare and contrast with RINOism.

John McCain pledged to the voters of Arizona to get rid of Obamacare.

And when the vote counted, he voted "nay" against eliminating that Atrocity.

And he did it in the middle of the night at the last minute, so a deal couldn't be made to find someone else.

Trump destroyed the large and qualified field of Republicans in 2016 because of the GOP's failure to deliver the goods even when elected.

The idea of actually fulfilling the promises you make is the essence of "Trumpism".

Compare and contrast with RINOism.

John McCain pledged to the voters of Arizona to get rid of Obamacare.

And when the vote counted, he voted "nay" against eliminating that Atrocity.

And he did it in the middle of the night at the last minute, so a deal couldn't be made to find someone else.

Yeah, the saddest part is the these Dems think that Trump created this 'radicalism'.

The radicalism is normal push back resulting from two things, liberal activism, and 'conservative' inaction.

The hard truth is that the PEOPLE have NO mainstream party.

Republicans serve Israel, Zionism, and Big Business.

Democrats serve Israel, Zionism, and Big Business.

Any government official who didn't declare loyalty to tump and remained loyal to the American people
is an "asshole" to mega morons. The fact is that tump qualifies as the "asshole" for dissing those patriotic Americans.

While Trump is that, I'm not going to describe Christie in those words.

Both are egotistical spoiled blow hards

Most of us knew Christie was a RINO, now it's so very obvious.

---Trump Hammers Christie for Call to Move Past 2020 Election Claims---

---''Chris Christie, who just made a speech at the Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC) in Las Vegas, was just absolutely massacred by his statements that Republicans have to move on from the past, meaning the 2020 Election Fraud. Everybody remembers that Chris left New Jersey with a less than 9% approval rating — a record low---

RINO indicates nothing more than a masked Democrat or a willingness to consort with Democrats.

1*otqrepE7xcg9nFYoJfAhKw.jpeg

No one did anything to Ms. Cheney except to highlight her perfidy.
You may think that kissing up to Sleepy Joe is "conservative" but most wouldn't.
BTW, if Cheney or Christie really are conservatives, they should be putting forth an alternative vision to Fartacus aka Poopy Joe, who really is the leader to the anti-Trumpster coalition that they belong to.
They should just kiss the orange ring! To hell with stuff like issues!

They should just kiss the orange ring! To hell with stuff like issues!

No.

What I want to hear is the Issues.

All these characters like Cheney and Christie care about is attacking the millions of little Trumpsters.

If they come up with a platform and present an alternative to Biden, fine.

But all I see is vitriole toward Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back