Chinese Military Fly into Taiwan Airspace

I said months ago China is going to invade Taiwan at some point. It's not an if; it's a when.

You will know when the CPLA starts giving everyone one of their troops long-distance swimming lessons, because that is the only way enough of them can get to Taiwan.

Well, now that Biden is the CIC you might be right because he believes in the neocon Bush doctrine and won't hesitate to pull us into another costly war and all the Bush era anti-war protestors will be nowhere to be found.

Another day and China continues to harass Taiwan.....could it be they are trying to provoke Taiwan into shooting down one of their aircraft which would give them an excuse for at least a large scale attack....China is up to something and whatever it is....it could be coming real soon.

I think the most likely thing is to set up a emergency situation in Taiwan that would result in Biden sending over a team to organize a meeting between Tiawan, China and the U.S. where China will make outrageous demands.

Last edited:
Only to make something clear in this context: Taiwan never had been territory of China in history. All military ideas of the Chinese government in context Taiwan are obsolete.

And in general: China has to learn to live with critics and much better: to take serios critics. What happens, if the leaders of a country are not able to take serios critics, China is able to see in the former president of the USA Donald Trump. That's not a satisfying situation.

Last edited:
For years it was clear what Chinas objectives are and without Trump as president, who knows what would have already had taken place in Taiwan and other locations. This will be his greatest accomplishment, waking up the world and weak Western leadership.

America has to take the Reagan approach, be loud and call them out, including their responsibility in the spread of the Wuhan Virus. If America doesn't find their Reagan, the world will be silent and China will pounce time and again.

The Chinese government like, quiet, compliant and predictable leaders. They want to be the alpha-male surrounded by a bunch of betas. That's the way they think and it's why Trump was such a danger to them, they saw a guy who had swagger and conviction. Chinese leadership wants just the opposite of their adversaries.

... be loud and call them out, including their responsibility in the spread of the Wuhan Virus. ...

You never overtook responsibility in case of the spanish influenca virus which was "made in the USA". Two different yardsticks: millimeters in case of the sins of others - and kilometers in case of the own sins - is one of the problems of the USA.

... be loud and call them out, including their responsibility in the spread of the Wuhan Virus. ...

You never overtook responsibility in case of the spanish influenca virus which was "made in the USA". Two different yardsticks: millimeters in case of the sins of others - and kilometers in case of the own sins - is one of the problems of the USA.

Who is "you"?

First, I'm Canadian.

Second, any "sin" of the U.S pales in comparison to the Communist history in China. Mao alone starved 20M Chinese citizens.

Yes we should attack China. Then give them California and Portland oregon as a peace deal. When they kick us ass. That way we will have less liberals to get drowned by. They will also #feel ?more at home. A win-win.

By the way China is @cting like Bissmarck's Germany before %the wars.

Who is "you"?

First, I'm Canadian.

Okay. As far as I heard Canadians overtake responsibilty for their mistakes,

Second, any "sin" of the U.S pales in comparison to the Communist history in China. Mao alone starved 20M Chinese citizens.

I heard "China" murdered about 100 million people of all religions in China during Maos atheistic culture fight, Trumpist, Peudo-Canadian one. And "the USA" murdered also many people. For example 20-50 million - some say also 100 million - with the spanish influenza.

Last edited:
Yes we should attack China. Then give them California and Portland oregon as a peace deal. When they kick us ass. That way we will have less liberals to get drowned by. They will also #feel ?more at home. A win-win.

How was Bismarcks Germany acting? And what was the reason for the USA to go in world war 1? I never found this reason - except "the USA" hated the German language and the Germans within the USA.

World war 1 had by the way a very bad influence on the USA - you doubled your economy with this war.

Last edited:

How was Bismarcks Germany acting? And what was the reason for the USA to go in world war 1? I never found this reason - except "the USA" hated the German language and the Germans within the USA.

World war 1 had by the way a very bad influence on the USA - you doubled your economy with this war.

It was the global background power that forced the USA to abandon its neutrality and join the two world wars.

This kind of manipulation requires emotional excuses such as the generation of hate and sensory excuses such as thevlusithania and Pearl Harbor.

Bissmarck Germany attacked its neighbors namely Denmark France and Austria for "strategic" reasons, much like China against India taiwan and Vietnam. Same category.

... Bissmarck Germany attacked its neighbors namely Denmark France and Austria for "strategic" reasons ...

You are an idiot. Learn something about about real history and the deeper reasons for this problems, which had absolutelly nothing to do wíth the USA. And it did not exist "Bismarck Germany". It was specially emperor William II - a proud Brit, who was educated from his grandmother Queen Victoria - who had ruled Germany and had caused a lot of problems. For example by overtaking the idea colonialism, or the idea Germany needs a big fleet and so on ...

Last edited:
It's happening again and again. From BB via Yahoo.

China will continue to expand as the rest of the West shrinks. In physical land mass and global influence.

Some of us loyal, once patriotic citizens are sitting watching the wheel go around. No one can blame me for selling out their nation for a few easy bucks. I can point them to a dozen creepy, covert cops who did...

Taiwan reports 'large incursion' by Chinese warplanes for second day

Forum List

Back