Chinese General: prepare for war

Chinese General: Prepare for Combat – Secrets of the Fed

Oh goody! WW3? I can see China/Russia/North Korea at the very least Japan/US/South Korea on other side....blah that would suck.

ooo, china is rattling it's sabers again

must be the anniversary of something....

Actually, it's because their government is on shaky ground. People have been protesting and theyve been allowing it. Which is why i think they are getting desperate.

China's not going to war against Japan. There will be bluster and posturing for domestic consumption, but that's all. The CCP is more worried about angry mobs in their streets finding other things to be angry about as well than they are about these rocks in the water. They just want a face-saving way to let this all cool down back to the status quo for now.

If they have to go to war to preserve their government, do you think they wont? They have alot of young men who are expendable to the government.

Going to war with Japan would not "preserve their government," it would greatly imperil it.

China's not going to war against Japan. There will be bluster and posturing for domestic consumption, but that's all. The CCP is more worried about angry mobs in their streets finding other things to be angry about as well than they are about these rocks in the water. They just want a face-saving way to let this all cool down back to the status quo for now.

If they have to go to war to preserve their government, do you think they wont? They have alot of young men who are expendable to the government.

Going to war with Japan would not "preserve their government," it would greatly imperil it.

They are trying to unite them with a foreign enemy to keep the government from collapsing.

And they are desperate. Desperate governments are unpredictable.

China is going after Japan. Whether we get pushed into it... i dont know.

If China attacks Japan, they attack the USA - that's the way "mutual defense treaties" work.

But China won't attack, they'll bully, bluff, and bluster. That's what China does.

I said that before i looked up the mutual defense pact. I wasnt sure if it was still in play.

I hope it is just a bluff.

They are trying to unite them with a foreign enemy to keep the government from collapsing.

And they are desperate. Desperate governments are unpredictable.

The CCP is not in imminent danger of collapse, but would become less stable if its military power was of necessity directed outward. The 'uniting against a common foe' bit is a thing they cook up (or allow to a certain degree) every few years, but it is most certainly in their interests to control it, which they are actively attempting to do now.

The CCP is not in imminent danger of collapse, but would become less stable if its military power was of necessity directed outward. The 'uniting against a common foe' bit is a thing they cook up (or allow to a certain degree) every few years, but it is most certainly in their interests to control it, which they are actively attempting to do now.

There is nothing China can do to stop the liberalization of their government. The totalitarian regime isn't compatible with a technologically advanced nation. The only way the Communist could retain power is to turn back the clock 20 years. China has tasted what the rest of the world has, they aren't going to accept anything less.

Honestly, I moaned about the return of Hong Kong to the Communists; I was sure it would be the end of a free Hong Kong. But I was wrong, it was the beginning of the end for the Communists. Too many experienced what Hong Kong has, and now the genie is out of the bottle. Internet censorship and even the fascist economy, where the state picks winners and losers, are futile gestures, China is too big to stop. The Communists are doomed.

There is nothing China can do to stop the liberalization of their government. The totalitarian regime isn't compatible with a technologically advanced nation. The only way the Communist could retain power is to turn back the clock 20 years. China has tasted what the rest of the world has, they aren't going to accept anything less.

Honestly, I moaned about the return of Hong Kong to the Communists; I was sure it would be the end of a free Hong Kong. But I was wrong, it was the beginning of the end for the Communists. Too many experienced what Hong Kong has, and now the genie is out of the bottle. Internet censorship and even the fascist economy, where the state picks winners and losers, are futile gestures, China is too big to stop. The Communists are doomed.

Now that I hope is true.

Chinese General: Prepare for Combat – Secrets of the Fed

Oh goody! WW3? I can see China/Russia/North Korea at the very least Japan/US/South Korea on other side....blah that would suck.

Right, China is going to wage war on their biggest customer...

ROFl

What a fucknut, even as Chomskyites go....

China is going after Japan. Whether we get pushed into it... i dont know.

I believe that by treaty anyone attacking Japan is considered to be also attacking the USA.

Forum List

Back