Chinese Death Toll at 160,000

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Thanks you bunch of fuckheads for killing people around the world. China should be treated like a pariah by the rest of the world. Shut these bastards down economically, don't trade with them, destroy the communist party within their borders, and put maximum military pressure on them.

So you really think the Chinese government did this on purpose. WTF man?
They zipper head cocksuckers should not have been playing games with this virus in their Wuhan bio-lab facility to begin with. Fuck them. Shut them off from the world and crash their economy. We need them fo
The CCP doesn't care about its own people. The ends, whatever they are, always justify the means with communists.
Exactly. That's why, in the United States, you can never trust a Democrat.

They zipper head cocksuckers should not have been playing games with this virus in their Wuhan bio-lab facility to begin with. Fuck them. Shut them off from the world and crash their economy. We need them fo
The CCP doesn't care about its own people. The ends, whatever they are, always justify the means with communists.
You’ve lost your mind.

Why is it some Americans are intent on making enemies of other nations, just to further enrich and empower the oligarchy?

You really think that, in a country where people disappear , you're going to get accurate info '92????

~S~

Apparently neither do Americans. I keep hearing about an "acceptable level of death" to re-open the economy. Out of the same mouths that tell me abortion is wrong.

That's not capitalism, that's corporatism. When saving corporations become more important than feeding and saving your people, your priorities are completely fucked.

You’ve lost your mind.

Why is it some Americans are intent on making enemies of other nations, just to further enrich and empower the oligarchy?
Look libertarian, we have enemies in this world. I am from the "realist school" of foreign policy. Ron Paul is a fucking idiot. Ann Ryand (sp?) is a fucking idiot. I am not a believer that a global economy will lead to world peace. We have seen the actions of the Chinese communist regime and it has resulted in the death of 160,000 people. Get your head out of your ass man.

You’ve lost your mind.

Look libertarian, we have enemies in this world. I am from the "realist school" of foreign policy. Ron Paul is a fucking idiot. Ann Ryand (sp?) is a fucking idiot. I am not a believer that a global economy will lead to world peace. We have seen the actions of the Chinese communist regime and it has resulted in the death of 160,000 people. Get your head out of your ass man.
You’re nuts. The Chinese pose no threat to the US. Our massive military outclasses them in every way. Stop being an imperialist for the oligarchy.

Thinking American business abroad is predicated on moral benchmarks is rather naive '92

~S~

You’ve lost your mind.

You’re nuts. The Chinese pose no threat to the US. Our massive military outclasses them in every way. Stop being an imperialist for the oligarchy.
You're nuts. Stop trying to support communist regimes that have concentration camps for their own people.

You’ve lost your mind.

You must have lost some sleep.
Reagan used China to enrich the oligarchy.

You’ve lost your mind.

You're nuts. Stop trying to support communist regimes that have concentration camps for their own people.
I’m not supporting them, fool. I just don’t like our government starting wars all over the world, like you do.

You are a well trained monkey for the ruling class. Hate you must.

Apparently neither do Americans. I keep hearing about an "acceptable level of death" to re-open the economy. Out of the same mouths that tell me abortion is wrong.

That's not capitalism, that's corporatism. When saving corporations become more important than feeding and saving your people, your priorities are completely fucked.

The Liberal suggestion of a permanent shutdown of the economy will result in a lot more deaths. Apparently you haven't spent much time in towns were the economy collapsed and the physical and psychic devastation that eternal idleness produces. It isn't like the lib idea isn't going to kill people, take a trip into the American Ghetto and walk the Urban Prairies and remember that those prairies used to be crowded urban area packed with activity

You’ve lost your mind.

What does Reagan have to do with this?

You’ve lost your mind.

What does Reagan have to do with this?
Ever hear that Globalism caused too much Off-Shoring?
It's a more deadly disease than C19 and it started under Reagan.

Forum List

Back