Chinese bombers simulated attack on US Navy aircraft carrier

Chinese bombers recently smulated an attack on a US Navy aircraft carrier in the South China Sea, the US military said Friday, confirming earlier reporting from the Financial Times.

Not to worry, Biden said China is not a threat. Besides, he’s on the payroll.

Chinese bombers simulated an attack on a US Navy aircraft carrier in the South China Sea

Yep. China spent four years building up their presence in the South China Sea, thanks to the twice popular vote loser, twice impeached, one term failure, along with North Korea now having nuclear ballistic missile capability, and lets not forget the resurgence of ISIS, the complete capitulation to Russia, and Turkey in Syria at the expense of our Kurdish allies.

Biggest foreign policy failure ion history.

... They're an actual threat unless their economy totally stagnates. ...

Sorry, but you say here you are a threat for China - and not only for China: You are a threat for everyone. You are poor, isn't it? And you prefer a desperated form of politics, which makes others responsible for the own "mistake" to live in a rich country but to be poor.

what/

why would my personal wealth change the geopolitical ramifications of China's rise?

I think you need to work on your English then come back

Maybe ask your neighbors like the Japanese and Indians how they feel about your rise. Hahaha
no comment

Sorry, but you say here you are a threat for China - and not only for China: You are a threat for everyone. You are poor, isn't it? And you prefer a desperated form of politics, which makes others responsible for the own "mistake" to live in a rich country but to be poor.

what/

why would my personal wealth change the geopolitical ramifications of China's rise?

Maybe ask your neighbors like the Japanese and Indians how they feel about your rise. Hahaha
no comment

Yea no shit

Everyone knows who the real threat is

We'll all piss on the chinese in a big happy circle

what/

no comment

Yea no shit

no comment

what/

no comment

Yea no shit

no comment

You do understand if you don't want to respond you simply don't comment

You do have a comment

Low born retard

"boo hoo america bad"

"save me from the chinese america" hahahaha

what/

no comment

Yea no shit

no comment

You do have a comment

Low born retard

"boo hoo america bad"

no comment

They didn't pull this crap when we had a real president.

Donald Trump - who still is what he always was: president of Donald Trump - is the cause, why such things are happening. It's a performance of war to attack an air craft carrier with bombers. No one would do so in a real war. I guess such a performance is made for idiots in China - and idiots in the USA react in the complementary way. Stone age nonsense, which will end by throwing intercontinental radioactive stones at each others. U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e. The IQ of big nations seems to be the average IQ of the citizens divided by number of citizens - and the most stupid will win this race to death.

Last edited:

Donald Trump - who was president of Donald Trump - is the cause, why such things happen. It's a performance of war to attack an air craft carrier with bombers. No one would do so in a real war. I guess such a performance is made for for idiots in China - and the idiots in the USA react in the same way. Stone age nonsense.

Trump is the cause of this to happen? No kidding, is that why they waited til Biden was president?

Chinese bombers recently smulated an attack on a US Navy aircraft carrier in the South China Sea, the US military said Friday, confirming earlier reporting from the Financial Times.

Chinese bombers simulated an attack on a US Navy aircraft carrier in the South China Sea

Yep. China spent four years building up their presence in the South China Sea, thanks to the twice popular vote loser, twice impeached, one term failure, along with North Korea now having nuclear ballistic missile capability, and lets not forget the resurgence of ISIS, the complete capitulation to Russia, and Turkey in Syria at the expense of our Kurdish allies.

China built up the South China Sea under the Fake Lawyer Born in Kenya Barack.

China 2008 to 2016: Built up South China Sea and bought the Bidens

Donald Trump - who was president of Donald Trump - is the cause, why such things happen. It's a performance of war to attack an air craft carrier with bombers. No one would do so in a real war. I guess such a performance is made for for idiots in China - and the idiots in the USA react in the same way. Stone age nonsense.

Trump is the cause of this to happen? No kidding, is that why they waited til Biden was president?

Do you need a new exchange brain? I got a new delivery.
Yours sincerely
Dr. Frankenstein

Last edited:

Do you need a new excange brain? I got a new delivery.
Yours sincerely
Dr. Frankenstein

I just may need an exchange if it'll help make sense of your stupid-ass post.

Do you need a new excange brain? I got a new delivery.
Yours sincerely
Dr. Frankenstein

I just may need an exchange if it'll help make sense of your stupid-ass post.

Even your insults are without any spirit.

China was building up before Trump. He tried to get some jobs back here. You do not like that.

what/

no comment

Yea no shit

no comment

You do have a comment

Low born retard

"boo hoo america bad"

no comment

lol you are not very good at this

this is why your people get pissed on by Americans

what/

no comment

Yea no shit

no comment

You do have a comment

Low born retard

"boo hoo america bad"

no comment

lol you are not very good at this