Chinese aircraft carrier sails past Taiwan as US Navy struggles with coronavirus

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
It's just a matter of time before they attack one of the neighbours and then all the weak Western leaders and media will make excuses for them.

When a virus comes from the Communist and kills hundreds of thousands, costs trillion and million of careers around the globe, and these dbags are concerned about it being referred to as it's place of origin, you know what you are dealing with.

I truly wonder if even the sharpest minds in the most vital fields understand just how deep in it Western civilization is is. Germany of the '30s and Russia of the '80s could have only dreamed of having such control and influence in the West.

Chinese aircraft carrier sails past Taiwan as US Navy struggles with coronavirus

A Chinese aircraft carrier sailed past Taiwan over the weekend in a show of strength as the U.S. Navy struggles with coronavirus.

Japan’s ministry of defense said Monday that the aircraft carrier Liaoning and its strike group, including five warships, passed through the 155-mile wide Miyako Strait between the Japanese islands of Okinawa and Miyako on Saturday, before turning south and passing east of Taiwan on Sunday. The strait is an international waterway.

Taiwan’s navy also sent ships to monitor the strike group as it passed on Sunday, according to Taiwan’s ministry of defense, per the South China Morning Post.

“We have conducted reconnaissance and monitoring over the sea and air space around Taiwan,” ministry spokesman Shih Shun-wen said.

The Liaoning, one of China's two aircraft carriers, is currently the only one in the Western Pacific. The U.S. carriers Theodore Roosevelt and Ronald Reagan are both in port.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Stop moaning for gods' sakes. Pick up a rifle and do something about it if you're that worried, stop expecting everyone else to do it for you.

Stop moaning for gods' sakes. Pick up a rifle and do something about it if you're that worried, stop expecting everyone else to do it for you.

I'm a peaceful man, violence is your job. I just call it as I see it.

Taiwan just released e-mails / documents that flays the WHO open like a caught fish, proving the WHO knowingly ignored the evidence of person-to-person virus spreading while continuing to parrot China's proven false talking points...and now China is attempting to try to intimidate the independent nation they believe they OWN (and could crush / silence if the world was not watching so closely).

Taiwan, the 'Mouse That Roared', bringing down both China and the WHO with the click of a computer key, exposing the truth for the world to see...

Way to go, Taiwan!

I see. You see that others should do your dirty work for you while you instruct them on how it is to be done. That's not very Canadian.

I see. You see that others should do your dirty work for you while you instruct them on how it is to be done. That's not very Canadian.

Oh, but it IS very Canadian I assure you.

You don't have to worry about me though, it's the Canadians who come on here and work in management, some government job or leadership role you have to fear. You could safely assume they work for some covert police apparatus if they do.

Me, I'm just your regular Canadian getting crushed by these same morally bankrupt actors.

It's just a matter of time before they attack one of the neighbours and then all the weak Western leaders and media will make excuses for them.

When a virus comes from the Communist and kills hundreds of thousands, costs trillion and million of careers around the globe, and these dbags are concerned about it being referred to as it's place of origin, you know what you are dealing with.

I truly wonder if even the sharpest minds in the most vital fields understand just how deep in it Western civilization is is. Germany of the '30s and Russia of the '80s could have only dreamed of having such control and influence in the West.

A Chinese aircraft carrier sailed past Taiwan over the weekend in a show of strength as the U.S. Navy struggles with coronavirus.

Japan’s ministry of defense said Monday that the aircraft carrier Liaoning and its strike group, including five warships, passed through the 155-mile wide Miyako Strait between the Japanese islands of Okinawa and Miyako on Saturday, before turning south and passing east of Taiwan on Sunday. The strait is an international waterway.

Taiwan’s navy also sent ships to monitor the strike group as it passed on Sunday, according to Taiwan’s ministry of defense, per the South China Morning Post.

“We have conducted reconnaissance and monitoring over the sea and air space around Taiwan,” ministry spokesman Shih Shun-wen said.

The Liaoning, one of China's two aircraft carriers, is currently the only one in the Western Pacific. The U.S. carriers Theodore Roosevelt and Ronald Reagan are both in port.

This could not be more of a non-issue.

The strike group was in international waters. Second, the United States does this same type of thing all the time.

That some are so upset at the fact that the Chinese even have a Navy is pretty pathetic. They've got a navy. That navy's gonna' steam. It's what navies do...

Me, I'm just your regular Canadian getting crushed by these same morally bankrupt actors.
Nah. You're a disgrace to independent Canadians everywhere, depending on others to do what you're not prepared to do.

That's all opinion. Even if I am biased, I'm the toughest Canadian I know. Few could have survived what I have in life.

Ironically, it is the weakest in society who have damaged me (and the nation) the most. Go figure.

This could not be more of a non-issue.

The strike group was in international waters. Second, the United States does this same type of thing all the time.

That some are so upset at the fact that the Chinese even have a Navy is pretty pathetic. They've got a navy. That navy's gonna' steam. It's what navies do...
The Chinese are putting out Naval ships at about every 6 weeks or so. How technical they are I do not know. This was from something I read several months ago. So the validity is not proven.

Ironically, it is the weakest in society who have damaged me (and the nation) the most.
Pitiful. Not at all like the tough independent Canadians I've known.
The "tough" Canadians you know must be the ones holding the stick. Few of them would have survived what I have, but they sure like to dish it out when in a position of power. Supreme cowardice.

The Chinese are putting out Naval ships at about every 6 weeks or so. How technical they are I do not know. This was from something I read several months ago. So the validity is not proven.

In short, not very.

The Chinese Navy (more accurately the PLAN - or "People's Liberation Army Navy") has always been more of a glorified Coast Guard than a true Navy.

They almost never participate in "Fleet Operations", generally sending out no more than 1 or 2 ships at a time to work together. Not the 6-12+ fleets that the US sends out regularly. They also are almost completely unable to do UNREP (Underway Replenishment), which is why they generally go out for only a week or so at a time.

They sail around, normally until their food stores and bunkers are almost empty, then return to port.

I do not worry much about China, they have a long ways to go before they are much of a real threat to the US Navy. While they throw parades when one of their ships is at sea for more than 2 weeks at a time, the US has had entire fleets at sea for over a year without a problem. Getting everything they need to continue operations while they are at sea.

The Chinese network is fulfilled with the rave comments about further glorious victory over Taiwanese separatists. All what they need - 56 days. Funny guys.

Forum List

Back