China's president's daughter is at Harvard. That's a big warning sign

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Taiwan News, established in 1949, recently carried an article saying President Xi's daughter, having graduated from Harvard in 2014, is now back there. And that it is likely for her own safety. The safe space movement at Harvard peaked in 2016 and is still doing things to make its students feel less threatened. But Xi Mingze would not feel threatened by old paintings of long -dead white men, as some other Harvard students are.

Her father charmed his way to the top job in China and once there consolidated his position by eliminating his rivals in an anti-corruption campaign. Then he had himself made president for life. The next step for a Chinese dictator would be to establish a dynasty. Chairman Mao had wanted to establish a dynasty, but his only son capable of the role, Mao Anying, was killed by a U.S. airstrike on November 25, 1950 during the Korean War.

For President Xi to start a dynasty, his only daughter has to get married. At 27, she is of age when she should get married. But it can't be to someone of peasant stock. It has to be to one of China's princelings — or "Revolutionary Successors," as they prefer to be known. President Xi has stressed the need for "red genes" in China's rulers. The problem is that all the princelings are all already very wealthy, so marrying into the Xi family wealth would be of no consequence. China's princesses do well, too. The Huawei executive arrested in Canada, Meng Wanzhou, has a stepsister, Annabel Yeo, who had her debut into high society at Le Bal des Débutantes Paris November 2018.

For a princeling, if you married Xi's daughter, you would become consort to the empress, but there would be a downside: you would be killed in any palace coup.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ..

Something to keep an eye on....unlike muslim scum the elite Chinese don't use their own children as human shields when the shit hits the fan....GO TRUMP TARIFFS, AND HONG KONG FREEDOM FIGHTERS!!!!!

As long as she got in there the right way, how is she different from any other person who has gone to college in another country? Right me if I am wrong, but isn't Harvard where people go to become lawyers?

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

As long as she got in there the right way, how is she different from any other person who has gone to college in another country? Right me if I am wrong, but isn't Harvard where people go to become lawyers?

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

I thought Harvard discriminated against Asians. I'll bet her Daddy made a big contribution to the university's endowment fund.

How do we know she isn't here to steal stoplight cameras and send them back home? You know those people are super crooks.

Forum List

Back