Missing Whistleblower Releases 14 Minute Video Detailing Criminal Allegations Against Biden Crime Family

They met with him in Brussels. I think the DOJ sent 6-8 people and he knows their names. He named them in the video even. Then the DOJ once again refused to investigate the allegation. This is now the 5th example we have of these serious allegations not being pursued.

They thought he was important enough to send a team to Brussels, then they did NOTHING with his information and went after HIM instead.
You talking about the Durham Debacle?

Claimed he had his ducks in a row when he didn't. It was embarrassing
Uh, im going to need a link for that claim. Let me guess, no link will be forthcoming? If that happens, well then we know you arent an honest debator, which means your posts are just horseshit trolling, unworthy of response. Are you a serious poster or just a scrub?

Last edited:
lol
You put that embarrassing event right down the memory hole, eh?
So youre just some dipshit who makes wild claims that he cant back up? Where is the link for your claim? Last chance.

So youre just some dipshit who makes wild claims that he cant back up? Where is the link for your claim? Last chance.
lol
It did go down the memory hole. Comer lost his whistleblower and now he shows up on you tube. This is cracking me up

lol
It did go down the memory hole. Comer lost his whistleblower and now he shows up on you tube. This is cracking me up
Aaaaand now you go on permanent ignore. I imagine a lot of posters will do the same to you in short order. You provide NOTHING to any conversation. Thats why you are now permanently on my ignore list. I wont ever see another dumb fucking sentence that you post. Good riddence!

Aaaaand now you go on permanent ignore. I imagine a lot of posters will do the same to you in short order. You provide NOTHING to any conversation. Thats why you are now permanently on my ignore list. I wont ever see another dumb fucking sentence that you post. Good riddence!
Adios

Forum List

Back