China virus China virus China virus

Then let me say it more clear: Your hate honors Mr. president Joe Biden, Nazi.
Wrong

Nazi germans like you cannot call any American a nazi

I can and I called you a Nazi - and everyone, who knows me, takes very serios such an assessment of me.

but bring an American I gave every right to call biden the Thief-in-Chief, which he is

Keeps the problem that nothing is true in the story from stolen elections and you and your accomplices - supported from many useful idiots - plan to overtake the USA with illegal methods. And not only the USA, if I see it the right way. The attack on the Reichstag in Berlin and the attack on the Capitol in Washington write a common story, which is not a pure coincidence. Both events were on their own not very important - but something stinks very ugly in this strange game.

Last edited:
Wrong

I can and I called you a Nazi - and everyone, who knows me, takes very serios such an assessment of me.

but bring an American I gave every right to call biden the Thief-in-Chief, which he is

Keeps the problem that nothing is true in the story from stolen elections and you and your accomplices - supported from many useful idiots - plan to overtake the USA with illegal methods. And not only the USA, if I see it the right way. The attack on the Reichstag in Berlin and the attack on the Capitol in Washington write a common story, which is not a pure coincidence. Both events were on their own not very important - but something stinks very ugly in this strange game.

are you still here?

Buzz off

Wrong

are you still here?

Buzz off

Are you still a Nazi-idiot? Then do suicide, foreigner ... but without all other US-Americans! (If you are an US-American at all).

Last edited:
Then do suicide, foreigner
Your broken English has betrayed you again

On US topics - which means 99% of the crap you post on this forum - you are the foreigner

Sure I'm a foreigner, foreigner. Whatelse shouId I be, where you are?

You just dont give up do you?

the choice of victor borge was not very good for your argument

born in denmark he was forced to flee to the US to escape the nazi concentration camps since he was a a Jew

he became a US citizen in 1948

do you need to be told why he chose America instead if germany?

Then do suicide, foreigner
Your broken English has betrayed you again

On US topics - which means 99% of the crap you post on this forum - you are the foreigner

Sure I'm a foreigner, foreigner. Whatelse shouId I be, where you are?

You just dont give up do you?

What should I give up or not give up, Nazi?

the choice of victor borge was not very good for your argument

Victor Borge is always a good choice.

born in denmark he was forced to flee to the US to escape the nazi concentration camps since he was a a Jew

Aha.

he became a US citizen in 1948

Aha.

}do you need to be told why he chose America instead if germany?

In 1948? Germany was a debris field, Nazi.

Last edited:
In 1948? Germany was a debris field, Nazi.
And you have no one to blame for that except yourselves

Germany never blamed anyone for any mass murder on Germans which the allies had done, Nazi. The common sense under the allies was after world war 2 that Germany never again will recover. The destruction of Germany was without any other example in the European history of the last few thousand years.

Last edited:
Germany never blamed anyone for any mass murder on Germans which the allies had done, Nazi.
the allies mass murder of germans?

you are delusional

the only one murdering germans were other germans in the nazi death camps

Without Xiden we wouldn't know about masks and evangelized racism. He's probably our GOAT POTUS.
China Virus
China Virus
China Virus
China Virus
China Virus
China Virus
China Virus
Kung-Fu-China-Joe Virus

Apparently mr asterisk doesn’t like us calling his cash cow by name
Lol. Perhaps we should call him the China virus president
You dems that go to work tomorrow and have to work for a living while biden banks off of China......oh ya and hunter too

Biden thinks he owns YouTube and Twitter.
Biden thinks he owns YOU and everyone else

Without Xiden we wouldn't know about masks and evangelized racism. He's probably our GOAT POTUS.
China Virus
China Virus
China Virus
China Virus
China Virus
China Virus
China Virus
Kung-Fu-China-Joe Virus

Are you able to explain to me why you attack the USA and China with such a totally stupid war propaganda, while all over the world the Sars-CoV-2 virus starts to exist in variations, which become more and more infectious?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back