China surpasses US military in Technology and Capability

True, some folks enjoy being slaves to their government masters. Thing is there's a ton of countries that offer that, but those fuckers won't go there, instead they want to turn America into a slave nation.

Who is doing that? Sure as hell not me. Take fucking care with any accusations, boy.

Or else what? lol

Boy? Struck a nerve?
Can't discuss like an adult?

You act and talk like a Communist.

If you were near me and I felt you were a Communist I'd say it to your face,.... twice.
And if you wanted to get physical......lol.....just do it.

Internet tough guys. All mouth. (as long as it's long distance)

Who is doing that? Sure as hell not me. Take fucking care with any accusations, boy.

If you were near me and I felt you were a Communist I'd say it to your face,.... twice.
And if you wanted to get physical......lol.....just do it.

...)

No one cares about your little fantasies, boy, so stfu and pay attention for a change.

Last edited:
With that you confirm completely your utter ignorance, boy.

Done with the temper tantrum?
Are you able to put aside the nonsense and DISCUSS like an adult?

You readily defend Chinese Communism and simultaneously call out the USA equating or even demonizing USA practices as "as bad as or worse than" Chines practices.

You cannot refute this. it is in YOUR posts above.

If you say you are not a Communist, then how do you explain this?

With that you confirm completely your utter ignorance, boy.

You readily defend Chinese Communism and simultaneously call out the USA equating or even demonizing USA practices as "as bad as or worse than" Chines practices.

...?

I have never done so, and that quotation above does NOT represent my words. You will NOT misrepresent me, you lying little piece of shit.

Too much freedom to the unwise is brings destruction. China seems to understand and have their unwise controlled and are progressing

Controlled around harm and brainwashinb and making decisions that can harm

Let the unwise free as a bird around no harm or brainwashing harm

I'm just going to say I haven't read the entirety of this thread. But the premise is incredibly stupid, China is an Ant Militarily compared to the United States. If China sunk two of our carriers we'd still have well over double the number they do and ours are much, MUCH more capable. We are the ONLY Navy in the world with Super Carriers. If China sunk even one of our Carriers our Navy would wipe theirs from the face of this Earth. All this dumb shit about gay this and that is just that, Dumb shit, keep it to yourself, it has a minuscule effect on anything ever and no study has ever been conducted to say otherwise.

Anyway, do you know WHY it takes us so long to develop brand new War Machines? Because we do it fucking right you imbecile, who else exports more god damned fighting machines then we do. Our shit is tested, trust worthy and supported, F-16's, F-15's, F-35's, F-14's all over the god damned world. There are even freaking F-4's still out there, we designed them shits, old as fucking dirt the design is, still in use.

God damn this thread is dumb, somehow Weed is keeping the United States from staying at the top, despite still being at the top in war ability. Education is a problem but that's in your damned footnotes. God you people. I guess Gay people are breaking into your home, gaying all over your breakfast or something.

...tax cut economics is no way to win even a vaporware war.

we should never trust an administration with low numbers and limited practice with money management.

a fiscal "gunny" should be assigned to each and every one of them.

Forum List

Back