ChIna issues threat over downing of balloon

Bullshit.

The “PRC (People's Republic of China) government surveillance balloons transited the continental United States briefly at least three times during the prior administration and once that we know of at the beginning of this administration, but never for this duration of time,” the defense official said.​
Mark Esper, the former Secretary of Defense under President Donald Trump, told 'CNN This Morning’ on Friday that he was “surprised” by the Pentagon’s statement that similar incidents had happened during the Trump administration.​
“I don’t ever recall somebody coming into my office or reading anything that the Chinese had a surveillance balloon above the United States,” Esper said, adding that “I would remember that for sure."​

Breaking: 3 balloons during Trump's administration

The spin machine for Biden is out! LOL

Here is reality.

The “PRC (People's Republic of China) government surveillance balloons transited the continental United States briefly at least three times during the prior administration and once that we know of at the beginning of this administration, but never for this duration of time,” the defense official said.

Mark Esper, the former Secretary of Defense under President Donald Trump, told 'CNN This Morning’ on Friday that he was “surprised” by the Pentagon’s statement that similar incidents had happened during the Trump administration.

“I don’t ever recall somebody coming into my office or reading anything that the Chinese had a surveillance balloon above the United States,” Esper said, adding that “I would remember that for sure."​

Trump let china fly these fucking things over our skies for years.

Fuck you asshole. Where is your proof of that? Up your ass? Read it in the National Enquirer?

Funny we never heard about any of that stuff ever for years until BIDEN ACTUALLY DID IT. And you idiots never passed up a chance to blame Trump for the weather.

Funny how EVERYTHING you accused, attacked and criticized Trump for, your asshole Biden IS ACTUALLY DOING AND GUILTY OF, from showering with his daughter, to running drugs for China while his son smokes crack and humping a whore and bangs his brother's wife on his way to selling out the USA for another big financial donation for The Big Guy.

skskksksmsmsks.png

sjjsjsjsjjxkskskxxkx.jpg

If he was bought and paid for why the fuck would they need to send some damn balloon over the US?
because they can. they likely knew what path to take thanks to xiden selling them classified documents.

that’s what a leader does…takes rhe balloons down, not let’s them fly across the united states. once again we see how trump showed xiden how handle this. and xiden ignored it…willfully.

Allowing the Chinese to test their tech over US soil is unacceptable. It's a stretch but... What if something popped off while that thing was over head. Say we had to launch our nukes, and this thing just waited for our missiles to clear their silos, and popped an EMP disabling our missiles. Far easier than hitting a missile with a missile. Having let them have their way with our airspace is a national security issue. And dropping this thing ,at sea, rather than removing on land casts shades of treason. Unless we knew what it's payload was, and indeed it was safer to drop it at sea. If that is indeed the case... This balloon was anything but "innocent".

This is why we need space lasers, and possibly aircraft with giant pair of scissors on the nose. We need to immediately appropriate a trillion dollars to defend ourselves against balloons.

Now what will Biden due

Screw 'em. They're just trying to make 'political hay' / blow up the sutuation - go on the attack even though they know they were in the wrong...you know, like what Hunter Biden's doing now over his laptop scandal.

This is why we need space lasers, and possibly aircraft with giant pair of scissors on the nose. We need to immediately appropriate a trillion dollars to defend ourselves against balloons.
'In the old days' to extract US military members from the ground we had something like a C-130 with what looked like a 'V' in the front.

Attatch a balloon to the soldier, with a long cable. The balloon lifted up taking the soldier with it. The plane flew in,the 'V' caught the cable, the soldier and long cable was dragged under the plane where aircrew could grab the cable and reel the soldier in.

Helluva ride...and it would not have worked to capture a balloon, just what wss underneath.

It was called 'Skyhook'.

Forum List

Back