ChIna issues threat over downing of balloon

Now what will Biden do
shit pants.jpg

Now what will Biden due

Yeah, Biden finally shot it down after it gathered sensitive info from across the entire nation and transmitted it back to China. Seems like he shut the barn door after the horse, the cow, the sheep and goats and all the chickens were miles down the road.

Yeah, Biden finally shot it down after it gathered sensitive info from across the entire nation and transmitted it back to China. Seems like he shut the barn door after the horse, the cow, the sheep and goats and all the chickens were miles down the road.
They claimed it was not shot down due to safety concerns, and then shot it down It was here for months and they never shot it down until the public found out about it. If it had not gone public, it would still be watching us.

Biggest threat to Biden from the Chinese would be a pay cut.

So fucking scared that he shot the fucking thing down!!! Trump let china fly these fucking things over our skies for years. Who's shitting his pants? It isn't Biden!

So fucking scared that he shot the fucking thing down!!! Trump let china fly these fucking things over our skies for years. Who's shitting his pants? It isn't Biden!
My my but you have no concern over Biden’s relationship with China currently
Your diatribe makes no sense

They burned the barn.
They shot the horse for glue.
They cut up the cow and quadrupled the price of meat.
They fucked the sheep to death.
They sacrificed the goats to their Chinese overlord.
And they're trying REAL HARD to destroy all the chickens by spreading Bird Flu.

China has threatened repercussions. Does that mean the Pentagon will not shoot down
the balloon now making its way north?

It's possible that Trump was bought and paid for by China....That is why they helped elect him and he let them fly their ballons into our airspace!

Bullshit.

The “PRC (People's Republic of China) government surveillance balloons transited the continental United States briefly at least three times during the prior administration and once that we know of at the beginning of this administration, but never for this duration of time,” the defense official said.

Mark Esper, the former Secretary of Defense under President Donald Trump, told 'CNN This Morning’ on Friday that he was “surprised” by the Pentagon’s statement that similar incidents had happened during the Trump administration.

“I don’t ever recall somebody coming into my office or reading anything that the Chinese had a surveillance balloon above the United States,” Esper said, adding that “I would remember that for sure."​

Allegedly, and then "briefly".

The “PRC (People's Republic of China) government surveillance balloons transited the continental United States briefly at least three times during the prior administration and once that we know of at the beginning of this administration, but never for this duration of time,” the defense official said.​
Mark Esper, the former Secretary of Defense under President Donald Trump, told 'CNN This Morning’ on Friday that he was “surprised” by the Pentagon’s statement that similar incidents had happened during the Trump administration.​
“I don’t ever recall somebody coming into my office or reading anything that the Chinese had a surveillance balloon above the United States,” Esper said, adding that “I would remember that for sure."​

Bullshit.

The “PRC (People's Republic of China) government surveillance balloons transited the continental United States briefly at least three times during the prior administration and once that we know of at the beginning of this administration, but never for this duration of time,” the defense official said.​
Mark Esper, the former Secretary of Defense under President Donald Trump, told 'CNN This Morning’ on Friday that he was “surprised” by the Pentagon’s statement that similar incidents had happened during the Trump administration.​

Typical leftist response to all Dementia's failures: But Trump! But Trump! But Trump! It's starting to get old already.

This was a Biden test balloon. Now they are testing him to see how he reacts to their threat. I'm sure like the balloon, another failure.
Their threats will remain empty rhetoric until they actually sct. China is doing what proud nations do.and act with indignation, America would have done the sams, it's only an issue of they act. So far onwy the U.S has acted with Blinken cancelling his trip to China and now you shoot down their balloon.

Forum List

Back