China Is Sweeping The Oscars

Why is it such a big problem for there being two genders?
Why not let male and female actors compete against each other?

What are we protecting women from here?

I 100% agree no man (or “trans woman”) has the right to compete against biological women in any sort of athletics.

But what advantage does one gender have over the other in acting?

Let Meryl Streep compete against Tom Hanks for best actor. I want to seed who’d win.

Why not let male and female actors compete against each other?

What are we protecting women from here?

I 100% agree no man (or “trans woman”) has the right to compete against biological women in any sort of athletics.

But what advantage does one gender have over the other in acting?

Let Meryl Streep compete against Tom Hanks for best actor. I want to seed who’d win.
Would best actor and best actress be replaced by " best thespian " ?

That's all I've done my entire 71 years in this life. You poor child, it would be novel for you to do the same.
What's ironic is I've been to every one of these countries, Korea, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Japan, Singapore, the Filipines, and about a dozen more in Europe, Africa, and the Middle-East. It tickles me when American leftists think they can lecture me on how the world works.

What's ironic is I've been to every one of these countries, Korea, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Japan, Singapore, the Filipines, and about a dozen more in Europe, Africa, and the Middle-East. It tickles me when American leftists think they can lecture me on how the world works.
You obviously need help

You obviously need help
Yeah.....

3rf2udX.gif

“Actor” *is* neutral.
Originally only men were allowed to be actors. When women began to perform the word actress came into play. Since the Academy has two categories now, actor and actress and there is an effort to reduce that to one. Thespian would be a better choice. Non-problematic, except for the very ignorant.

You definitely need help. If you can't handle the world today, I'd hate to see how you're handling things in 10 years. The rate at which change is occurring is only going to increase. Those who do not embrace all the change, those who fear or will be trampled. Get help now !
I have now problem handling the world. Frankly I think you're just talking to yourself in the mirror.
I figure the worst is yet to come and maybe your shriveled up butt will have been long gone when the shit really hits the fan.
I'm what you would call Paul Revere warning everyone the British are coming.
I can see this propaganda for what it is. You could give a holy crap about all of it.
But I can imagine how alarmed your ass would be if a Republican was in the White House causing all of this.

Originally only men were allowed to be actors. When women began to perform the word actress came into play. Since the Academy has two categories now, actor and actress and there is an effort to reduce that to one. Thespian would be a better choice. Non-problematic, except for the very ignorant.
Problematic only for people that can't deal with science, or are a member of a cult.
There's nothing wrong with having two sexes. It's been like that for at least 6,000 years.

I have now problem handling the world. Frankly I think you're just talking to yourself in the mirror.
I figure the worst is yet to come and maybe your shriveled up butt will have been long gone when the shit really hits the fan.
I'm what you would call Paul Revere warning everyone the British are coming.
I can see this propaganda for what it is. You could give a holy crap about all of it.
But I can imagine how alarmed your ass would be if a Republican was in the White House causing all of this.
By your own words, you fear the future. I do not, there will be some difficult times but the end result is the best is yet to come.

By your own words, you fear the future. I do not, there will be some difficult times but the end result is the best is yet to come.
I didn't make the suggestion. I'm just commenting on it Whatever they end up doing is fine with me. I understand both sides of the argument, both are valid.

Forum List

Back