China Is Sweeping The Oscars

So what. Kamala's family isn't from Africa but she's considered to be black.

The fact that has escaped you is this be Hollywood's attempt to kiss China's ass.
I'd be willing to bet most of them didn't know that some of those people weren't Chinese (all Asians look alike to them) but most of them were of Chinese decent.
Never mind the fact that Vietnam to China is as Florida is to the US. And Malaysia is to China as is just as Puerto Rico is to the US. They're all in the South China Sea.
FYI, most of Chinese film industry comes out of Hong Kong, Vietnam, and Malaysia. Even Japan and Korea have ties to China. That's where Karate originated from.

The point is....Hollywood is kissing China's butt by kissing Asian butt....especially because Democrats want us to ignore the Chinese origin of COVID and Fentanyl.
You are making less and less sense. Do yourself a favor and stop posting. Try to have a good evening, I plan on it. Good night.

You are making less and less sense. Do yourself a favor and stop posting. Try to have a good evening, I plan on it. Good night.
The only reason it doesn't make sense to you is because you're only looking at the surface, and you're making a lot of excuses for the their constant political BS.

The Chinese are among the most creative people in the world. It's not surprising to me they did this. Congratulations! Please do not make the Academy Awards political, it's all about the art. Have you ever seen the performing arts company production " Shen Yun " ? It's totally spectacular. Do yourself a great favor and go see it next time they're in your area. It will set you back a bit but you will thoroughly enjoy it. Everyone raved about it when we went. Never heard a bad review about it. Even small children enjoy it.
Isn't that the production put on by that religous cult?

Mudwhistle is a very confused person.
Not at all.
I'm just more aware of reality than you are.

Everything the left does is perfectly innocent.
But they love symbolic causes.
They love telling their enemies to fuck off to their faces without them knowing it.
This is a perfect example of what they always do.

Last edited:
Not at all.
I'm just more aware of reality than you are.

Everything the left does is perfectly innocent.
But they love symbolic causes.
They love telling their enemies to fuck off to their faces without them knowing it.
This is a perfect example of what they always do.
You couldn't tell that the winners were Americans.

And the MAGAts keep dragging out their own sexual fantasies into threads that have nothing to do with them.

There are more Jews and Catholics in Hollywood and politics than just about any other religions.
The more stringent or strict their upbringing was the more wild and perverted they are as adults.

When I was in the military I could almost guess which ones were Catholic just by the way the partied.
And there we have it, folks.

Forum List

Back