China is on the March and increasingly threatening to Taiwan

The insurrectionist imposter president Biden will give the Chinese a free ride right into Taiwan.

I second that ....and you know what.....I'd like to see what happens then.

What will the Fake President and his thuggish handlers do?

Can't wait.

My pop corn is ready.:popcorn:

You don't say why Truman fired Macarthur, what did he want to stop?
The Chosin Reservoir ended up ok, the Chinese froze.
The US didn't have satellites that can read license plates back then.
Now we have eyes on everything.

You don't say why Truman fired Macarthur, what did he want to stop?
The Chosin Reservoir ended up ok, the Chinese froze.
The US didn't have satellites that can read license plates back then.
Now we have eyes on everything.
No....the Chinese did not freeze.

On December 11, the last remaining UN forces left Funchilin Pass, and the Battle of Chosen Reservoir had come to a bitter end. Faced with ever-growing numbers of Chinese troops, the Army and Marines of X Corps reached Hungnam's port and took part in the largest evacuation by sea in US military history.

MacArthur regrouped his forces below the 38th Parallel and was chomping at the bit to go after the Chinese in every conceivable manner.....Truman was too timid....feared Mac would start a war with Russia.

:popcorn:

TAIWAN has said it is preparing for war with China as Beijing deployed 129 warplanes into its airspace in just three days.

The chilling warning came after the record number of Chinese aircraft buzzed the island, while official media in China called for Taiwan to be "crushed".

Oct 4 2021

Does Taiwan has nukes? I have no idea I'm just asking.

:popcorn:

TAIWAN has said it is preparing for war with China as Beijing deployed 129 warplanes into its airspace in just three days.

The chilling warning came after the record number of Chinese aircraft buzzed the island, while official media in China called for Taiwan to be "crushed".

Oct 4 2021

There is a couple of ways this thing could go.....at this time I expect China to increase the pressure on Taiwan, perhaps even initiating a limited military action of some sort....all designed to set up a 'negotiation' between America and China regarding the future of Taiwan.....I expect in secret once the negotiations are underway China will inform biden that if they cannot come to an agreement that they will commence to conduct an all out war on Taiwan and take control of it whatever the costs.

They will also inform Biden if America intervenes then they will have no alternative but to attack America.

Biden will shit his pants literally and then consent to China's deal....which will be remarkably similar to the one they made with the U.K. regarding the future of Hong Kong.

Japan will not fight China without American support....Taiwan will also give in to China who will make a lot of promises to Taiwan...all of which they will break after Taiwan is firmly under their control aka Hong Kong.

The rich off shore Chinese who rule Taiwan will understand all that but they will see an opportunity to save their wealth or at least much of it and considering the alternative of all out war they will jump at the chance to maintain their wealth.

So when everything is said and done....nobody will defend Taiwan ?

So

Will China be able to take Taiwan then?

in a cinch?

like that? :popcorn:

What will Xiden do, knowing that Xi gave Hunter $1,500,000,000 "to invest"......
Its not only about biden

Japan is ready to resist and so is Australia

Even the spineless euros are showing sign of life

So

Will China be able to take Taiwan then?

in a cinch?

like that? :popcorn:
I do not think it will come down to China having to militarily invade Taiwan....deals will be struck and essentially Taiwan will go the way Hong Kong went....China made all kinds of promises to the U.K. about how Hong Kong would be allowed to retain its status blah,blah we see what happend there and yet most likely that is the same sort of scenario by which China will gain control of Taiwan.

Its not only about biden

Japan is ready to resist and so is Australia

Even the spineless euros are showing sign of life
Japan has said it will align with America....Australia of course will do what America wants.

If biden were smart he would set up a strong alliance against china which could be composed of S.Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, India, European Nations, and even Russia though under the democrats Russia is probably not to be included.

Unfortunately biden being biden I think he will just cave into Chinese demands.

Small, but well armed and technologically ahead of the ChiComs.

They are shifting their defense strategy from land based to naval/air based, i.e. stop the mainlanders from getting onto Taiwan in the first place.
Taiwan needs to develop nukes. Deliverable nuclear weapons are a great deterrent. It would also be wise for Japan and Australia to do the same and perhaps join with Taiwan and form an alliance. After the Afghanistan fiasco it would be wise for other nations to realize that relying on the United States to ride in to save the day if the Chinese invade might be a foolish mistake.

In the end China will probably just buy the world and take over. They have made a great by start buying our politicians.

If biden were smart he would set up a strong alliance against china which could be composed of S.Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, India, European Nations, and even Russia though under the democrats Russia is probably not to be included.
Dont count on S Korea unless they are attacked by the north

But otherwise I think the other nations are potentially the response to chinese aggression

At times the United states that helps nations also seems to undermine others. An agreement with china and Taiwan where perhaps over a period of years, maybe decades China gets Taiwan on the basis that North Korea is detoothed and is blended with South Korea as a unified and free nation.

Taiwan needs to develop nukes. Deliverable nuclear weapons are a great deterrent. It would also be wise for Japan and Australia to do the same and perhaps join with Taiwan and form an alliance. After the Afghanistan fiasco it would be wise for other nations to realize that relying on the United States to ride in to save the day if the Chinese invade might be a foolish mistake.

In the end China will probably just buy the world and take over. They have made a great by start buying our politicians.
Yes....China's economic power is massive and as of now that is what they believe will lead them to world dominance and it is backed up by a ever increasing military capability if that is ever needed.

China sent a high of 50 combat aircraft near Taiwan yesterday!
It is just a short matter of time before China unleashes the 'Dogs of War'.

China did exceedingly well in Korea....chased us back down South of the 38th parallel with massive humans assault waves.

On his march North--- Mac split his forces....a classic military mistake.

Talk to someone who was in any of the U.S. Combat units.

The Yellow Yell, and Hollow Fools Follow

The Chinese proved that the other side's having nuclear weapons is not much of a deterrent if its leaders don't have the guts to use them. We also should have nuked Tora Bora.

Forum List

Back