China is on the March and increasingly threatening to Taiwan

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
China's increasing of pressure by invading Taiwan's airspace is just a softening up exercise to get the Biden regime accustomed to China's dominance of Taiwan.

We can expect this pressure to increase until a point is reached that they feel safe to take some sort of actual military action against Taiwan.

I think this will be sooner rather than later.....definitely before mid-terms.

As they see their man Biden getting weaker and weaker they are going to speed up whatever it is they have planned for Taiwan....thinking it best to strike before the democrats are thoroughly defeated in the mid-term elections.

Last edited:
If China invades Taiwan, that will make Biden look bad. Don't expect the shadow cabal to allow China to make a move just yet. They will wait till after America looks like Australia.

I say China should invade Australia and liberate those people so they have have some freedom again.

Maybe a UN led task force led by China.
When Americans are busy fighting democrats for their freedom like in Australia, that's when China will make their move. North Korea is waiting to attack as well.

When Americans are busy fighting democrats for their freedom like in Australia, that's when China will make their move. North Korea is waiting to attack as well.
People will be welcoming the CCP with open arms.

That is the cost of Hunter painting being sold to them I reckon.

I'm waiting for a pretext for invasion.
One of the Chinese planes will be attacked or some other pretext will happen to justify the Chinese invasion.
If our satellites see the Chinese loading troops on transports we know the shit just hit the fan.
What will Xiden do, knowing that Xi gave Hunter $1,500,000,000 "to invest"......
Then again, Xi isn't one to gamble. How tough is the Taiwan military?

If China invades Taiwan, that will make Biden look bad. Don't expect the shadow cabal to allow China to make a move just yet. They will wait till after America looks like Australia.
Biden can't possible look any worse than he does now

He just abandoned a myriad of Americans in Afghanistan on a whim to blood thirsty terrorists..

What does he care about Taiwan? They have not bought any Hunter paintings have they?

If NK attacks SK they would get their ass kicked.
I'm not sure Xi would attack a well armed Taiwan.

No way Biden does anything when China attacks Taiwan.

JOE BIDEN IS PART OF THE CCP.

HE is not going to do SHIT.

We cannot even MENTION that COVID19 CAME FROM FUCKING CHINA.

We cannot even MENTION IT.

You think he is going to stop China from doing anything?

Hunter says he is working on a painting Biden can release once the CCP takes over Taiwan.

1633357312488.png

No way Biden does anything when China attacks Taiwan.

JOE BIDEN IS PART OF THE CCP.

HE is not going to do SHIT.

We cannot even MENTION that COVID19 CAME FROM FUCKING CHINA.

We cannot even MENTION IT.

You think he is going to stop China from doing anything?
The same people who own Joe own the ccp. They won't let China go after Taiwan till Australia style lockdowns come to America.

I'm waiting for a pretext for invasion.
One of the Chinese planes will be attacked or some other pretext will happen to justify the Chinese invasion.
If our satellites see the Chinese loading troops on transports we know the shit just hit the fan.
What will Xiden do, knowing that Xi gave Hunter $1,500,000,000 "to invest"......
Then again, Xi isn't one to gamble. How tough is the Taiwan military?

Small, but well armed and technologically ahead of the ChiComs.

They are shifting their defense strategy from land based to naval/air based, i.e. stop the mainlanders from getting onto Taiwan in the first place.

Overthrowing armies is so old school

Democrats have shown the way, just infiltrate their government and take over that way.

I would think China would be buying off their entire government like they have in the US.

Overthrowing armies is so old school

Democrats have shown the way, just infiltrate their government and take over that way.

I would think China would be buying off their entire government like they have in the US.

You make a great point.

Maybe the Chinese can get the Taiwanese to hate Taiwan and call themselves racist and implode.

Why? I am not following.
They don't want to put Joe in a position to act. They will wait till Americans are dealing with Australian style lockdowns forced on them by Democrats. Then China can invade and Americans will be to busy to care.

Small, but well armed and technologically ahead of the ChiComs.
They are shifting their defense strategy from land based to naval/air based, i.e. stop the mainlanders from getting onto Taiwan in the first place.
If the Taiwanese have good air-ship or land-ship missiles the "war" is over before it starts.
That's probably why China won't do anything militarily, a loss would end Xi's reign, and he is nothing if not very cautious.

Last edited:
If the Taiwanese have good air-ship or land-ship missiles the "war" is over before it starts.
That's probably why China won't do anything militarily, a loss would end Xi's reign, and he is nothing if not very cautious.

The real threat is from a Mainland imposed "quarantine" (really a blockade) that forces the US and other governments to either accept the isolation of the Island, or break the blockade.

Mainland china has an excess of males with a lack of females due to their 30 years of one child policy and a preference for male heirs.

How does one get rid of excess males in a useful fashion?

The real threat is from a Mainland imposed "quarantine" (really a blockade) that forces the US and other governments to either accept the isolation of the Island, or break the blockade.

Mainland china has an excess of males with a lack of females due to their 30 years of one child policy and a preference for male heirs.

How does one get rid of excess males in a useful fashion?
The US has always enforced the "Freedom of the Seas/Navigation" even around China's new man-made islands, unless Putin's Whore stops the Navy.

Interesting take on excess Chinese males. Sink them around Taiwan?? Depends on their average age. If they're under 10 we have a while.

Forum List

Back