China and Russia Clash Over Tajikastan

Russia has the world best Air defense, they are aware of American priority in sea power.

Russia and China have a better tank strategy than America does, which has it all in one basket. Not only that America has to ship it it across the world to use them, while Russia and China already have them in place.

We would annihilate Russia in a real conflict regardless of their air defense strategies.

Your overconfidence is a proof of your ignorance, war is never straightforward or tidy to execute, nor does superior weapons always the difference. Russia and China are already in place militarily while America has to cross the seas American Generals have sucked since the Korean War, they didn't do so well with Gulf war or with 2003 invasion of Iraq.

How the United States Could Lose a Great-Power War

The U.S. military is focused on future fights against China and Russia—but it could be playing right into their hands.

LINK

Many friction points for China and Russia. China is now claiming that Russian province Tajikistan belongs to them, not Russia.
How will cognitively impaired president elect Joe Biden handle this difficult problem?

He can't afford to end the money pipeline with China but neither can he afford to alienate the people in Russia that kick money down to crack head Hunter Biden. A good portion of that winds up in the pockets of "The Big Guy" himself as the Biden crime family has an understanding about such things.

What a dilemma for a corrupt "not all there" politician.
Hope the Russians slaughter them by the millions. Only good Chinese communist is a dead one.

Biden is fucked either way, both countries (and others, such as Ukraine) have the goods on the Biden family criminal enterprise and they will spill the beans if Biden says or does anything. Biden if sworn in, will be the first completely compromised president we have ever had.
Great post and 100% correct.

So much bloodthirsty ignorance about countries and peoples Americans know next to nothing about ...

Hopefully Put kicks their ass.

Russia's national GDP is sometimes lower than large cities from different countries. Unless they're going to start a nuclear war they can't fuck with China.
And I think Putin would have no hesitation in nuking them. His country is shrinking
Good grief how do you say this stupid shit with a straight face...
Talk about stupid

Russia's national GDP is sometimes lower than large cities from different countries. Unless they're going to start a nuclear war they can't fuck with China.
And I think Putin would have no hesitation in nuking them. His country is shrinking
Talk about stupid
Yes you are. What kind of moron thinks Putin has no problem nuking countries? So painfully stupid.

Talk about stupid
Yes you are. What kind of moron thinks Putin has no problem nuking countries? So painfully stupid.
Mother Russia was on the line...nukes would fly.

Talk about stupid
Haha, move those goalposts. That's a good sign. I have hope for you now.

Talk about stupid
Haha, move those goalposts. That's a good sign. I have hop for you now.
Didnt move anything....

Talk about stupid
Didnt move anything....
You did. You retreated to a tautology, because you said something dumb and got called on it. Unless you would like to tell us the nuclear countries that would NOT use their nukes, if the existence of their countries were threatened.

Talk about stupid
Didnt move anything....
You did. You retreated to a tautology, because you said something dumb and got called on it. Unless you would like to tell us the nuclear countries that would NOT use their nukes, if the existence of their countries were threatened.
Yeah thats it.....clashes between Great powers on one or the others territory is not the same as proxy wars

Many friction points for China and Russia. China is now claiming that Russian province Tajikistan belongs to them, not Russia.
How will cognitively impaired president elect Joe Biden handle this difficult problem?

He can't afford to end the money pipeline with China but neither can he afford to alienate the people in Russia that kick money down to crack head Hunter Biden. A good portion of that winds up in the pockets of "The Big Guy" himself as the Biden crime family has an understanding about such things.

What a dilemma for a corrupt "not all there" politician.
Tajikistan is an independent country, not a province. Where do you nutballs get your information?

Russia has the world best Air defense, they are aware of American priority in sea power.

Russia and China have a better tank strategy than America does, which has it all in one basket. Not only that America has to ship it it across the world to use them, while Russia and China already have them in place.

We would annihilate Russia in a real conflict regardless of their air defense strategies.

Your overconfidence is a proof of your ignorance, war is never straightforward or tidy to execute, nor does superior weapons always the difference. Russia and China are already in place militarily while America has to cross the seas American Generals have sucked since the Korean War, they didn't do so well with Gulf war or with 2003 invasion of Iraq.

How the United States Could Lose a Great-Power War

The U.S. military is focused on future fights against China and Russia—but it could be playing right into their hands.

LINK
Why should anyone read that? Did you? Summarize some of the points.

Forum List

Back