China and Russia Clash Over Tajikastan

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2015
Many friction points for China and Russia. China is now claiming that Russian province Tajikistan belongs to them, not Russia.
How will cognitively impaired president elect Joe Biden handle this difficult problem?

He can't afford to end the money pipeline with China but neither can he afford to alienate the people in Russia that kick money down to crack head Hunter Biden. A good portion of that winds up in the pockets of "The Big Guy" himself as the Biden crime family has an understanding about such things.

What a dilemma for a corrupt "not all there" politician.

Why the fuck is it our responsibility to resolve a dispute between Russia and China? Let them deal with it on their own.

Coin FugioCent.jpg

Hopefully Put kicks their ass.

Russia's national GDP is sometimes lower than large cities from different countries. Unless they're going to start a nuclear war they can't fuck with China.
So, every country should just let China go in slaughter, imprison and enslave the residents? China's in pretty bad shape financially so who is going to pay for this war they are egging on? Surely intelligence has a line on that so they can be lambaste financially.

So, every country should just let China go in slaughter, imprison and enslave the residents? China's in pretty bad shape financially so who is going to pay for this war they are egging on? Surely intelligence has a line on that so they can be lambaste financially.

I don't know what the answer is. I kind of liked Trump's trade war honestly. I thought we didn't go nearly far enough. We could destroy their economy if we wanted to.

I don't know what the answer is. I kind of liked Trump's trade war honestly. I thought we didn't go nearly far enough. We could destroy their economy if we wanted to.
That is what should have been done the moment they started in on Hong Kong. Bullies just become more emboldened if they are allowed to get away with being bullies.

No, he'd destroy China,,,,,just blowing up that huge dam would cripple em

China has better nukes and a much larger and more sophisticated military. Russia would get its ass kicked badly. It would also be condemned by the rest of the planet for starting a nuclear war. I'm amazed that people are insane enough to want things like that to happen.

China has better nukes and a much larger and more sophisticated military. Russia would get its ass kicked badly. It would also be condemned by the rest of the planet for starting a nuclear war. I'm amazed that people are insane enough to want things like that to happen.
Russia has the largest nuke, Doesnt matter how much better your army is if they get nuked or have to drive through radiation to get at you

Two communists nations. One a superpower the other a former superpower. I'm sure they can handle this on their own.

You wouldn't hear either of those two countries wondering if they should get between the U.S and the U.K being in conflict. They'd be rooting for escalation.

Looking at the lay out of Tajikistan it looks like they are after the minerals and the fresh water supply. China has polluted the crap out of almost all of its water resources. Someone else is behind their bullshit. Need to figure out who that is and kick the shit out of them whoever they are (including our own raiders involved and the Euro trash involved that believes the worlds resources are simply theirs for the taking by force).

Two communists nations. One a superpower the other a former superpower. I'm sure they can handle this on their own.

You wouldn't hear either of those two countries wondering if they should get between the U.S and the U.K being in conflict. They'd be rooting for escalation.
Your elites are most likely heavily involved in this shit too.

Your elites are most likely heavily involved in this shit too.

My elites aren't really my elites. I'm a free agent as far as I am concerned.

Biden is fucked either way, both countries (and others, such as Ukraine) have the goods on the Biden family criminal enterprise and they will spill the beans if Biden says or does anything. Biden if sworn in, will be the first completely compromised president we have ever had.

You are underrating their Tank armies, which China has little military hardware to address it with.

Forum List

Back