China and Russia Clash Over Tajikastan

You are underrating their Tank armies, which China has little military hardware to address it with.

Most of their tanks were built when my grandfather was still a young man.

So much ignorance you show here is the latest Tank, possibly the most dangerous tank in the world:

"T-14 Armata

The T-14 Armata tank is the premier next-generation Russian Main Battle Tank. Although not battle-tested, the T-14 platform utilizes several innovative design features that make it potentially the deadliest tank in the world.

In keeping with legacy Soviet design, the T-14 is very light for a main battle tank at just forty-eight tons (some M1 Abrams variants tip the scales in excess of sixty-nine tons). Combined with an unmanned turret equipped with an autoloader and a crew of just three, it is also quite compact.

Under normal operating conditions, the powerful 1,500 diesel engine gives the T-14 an incredible power/weight ratio of 31 hp/ton (for reference, the M1 has a power/weight ratio of 23–27 hp/ton, depending on the variant). Short bursts of higher performance at 2,000 hp output bring this ratio to nearly 42 hp/ton, making the T-14 incredibly nimble, but this boost in performance drastically shortens engine service life.

The T-14 sports three layers of defense. The crew compartment is surrounded by an armored capsule that is reportedly equivalent to over 900mm of rolled homogeneous armor. Both the turret and tank body are covered with Russia’s newest 4th generation Malachit explosive-reactive armor specifically designed to reduce penetration by armor-piercing sabot rounds."

LINK

=====

The T-90 is still a powerful Tank, considered possibly comparable with the M1 tank, with thicker armor.

Russians have more Tanks in their arsenal than anywhere else.

So much ignorance you show here is the latest Tank, possibly the most dangerous tank in the world:

I know they have some modern tanks. How many do they have though? What does the bulk of their military consist of? A few years ago they gave up on repairing their one aircraft carrier because it was too expensive.

I know they have some modern tanks. How many do they have though? What does the bulk of their military consist of? A few years ago they gave up on repairing their one aircraft carrier because it was too expensive.

You trying a deflection? it doesn't work with me.

Russia by far has the largest Tank numbers in the world with over 20,000 produced, China is a distant second with 8,000, America has 5,800 Tanks all of them the M1 tank.

Here is the list of Russian Tank Inventory:

LINK

Russia by far has the largest Tank numbers in the world with over 20,000 produced, China is a distant second with 8,000, America has 5,800 Tanks all of them the M1 tank.

LINK

Their most common tank began production in 1971. Like I suggested, much of their military is dated.

You trying a deflection?

I don't try to win debates or deflect from reality. I just try to gain perspective. I asked you what percentage of their hardware is modern vs dated. Your link doesn't seem to answer my question either.

Really you didn't bother to look for long, not only that they have the missiles to take out the small number of M1 tanks. America has ditched their famous Tank buster a few years ago, thus even the older tank models remains dangerous.

Russia is ranked #2 in the world in military strength.

America has little ground power besides the few Tanks, they have concentrated their military in ships and planes, mainly a sea power.

LINK

Their second most common tank also began production in the 70s. Their third most common tank began production in the 60s.

You trying a deflection?

I don't try to win debates or deflect from reality. I just try to gain perspective. I asked you what percentage of their hardware is modern vs dated. Your link doesn't seem to answer my question either.

Really you didn't bother to look for long, not only that they have the missiles to take out the small number of M1 tanks. America has ditched their famous Tank buster a few years ago, thus even the older tank models remains dangerous.

America has little ground power besides the few Tanks, they have concentrated their military in ships and planes, mainly a sea power.

The vast, vast majority of Russia's tank armada was made in the 60s and 70s. If you think that doesn't matter, well, okay.

LINK

Their most common tank began production in 1971. Like I suggested, much of their military is dated.

Still a dangerous tank.....

USSER defeated Germany with their weaker tanks for most of the war, the world biggest Tank battle in 1943 was won by the soviets with their weaker but numerous tanks against the fewer awesome Tiger Tanks, because they had so many tanks to fight Germany with.

So, every country should just let China go in slaughter, imprison and enslave the residents? China's in pretty bad shape financially so who is going to pay for this war they are egging on? Surely intelligence has a line on that so they can be lambaste financially.

I don't know what the answer is. I kind of liked Trump's trade war honestly. I thought we didn't go nearly far enough. We could destroy their economy if we wanted to.
I kind of liked having a President who fought for the American people. He was a bull in a China shop, pun intended.

LINK

USSER defeated Germany with their weaker tanks for most of the war, the world biggest Tank battle in 1943 was won by the soviets with their weaker but numerous tanks against the fewer awesome Tiger Tanks, because they had so many tanks to fight Germany with.

t34 was superior to tiger because of its slope armor...
all tiger had was that powerful 88mm, which was not designed for tanks to begin with...

You trying a deflection?

The vast, vast majority of Russia's tank armada was made in the 60s and 70s. If you think that doesn't matter, well, okay.

America would lose a Tank war because they have so few of them and Russia has a superior Tank busting Missile, the sheer number of the Russian tanks will compensate, meanwhile they are building more of their newest Tanks, thus catching up on the firepower.

The T-90 (1990's) is a much newer tank than the 1980 Abrams tank. it is still a dangerous tank too, it is far cheaper, has longer range and can load tank busting missiles or Sabot shells automatically, the Abrams has to HAND load each shell, thus a far slower rate of fire. The T-90 can hit An Abrams tank twice before it fires in return.

America has foolishly limited itself to a single tank design, that is most expensive on the planet, thus can NOT make many new ones, while the Russians can make a LOT of new T-90 and newer designed Tank as they are far cheaper and lighter and quicker to make.

You trying a deflection?

America would lose a Tank war because they have so few of them and Russia has a superior Tank busting Missile, the sheer number of the Russian tanks will compensate, meanwhile they are building more of their newest Tanks, thus catching up on the firepower.

The T-90 (1990's) is a much newer tank than the 1980 Abrams tank. it is still a dangerous tank too, it is far cheaper, has longer range and can load tank busting missiles or Sabot shells automatically, the Abrams has to HAND load each shell, thus a far slower rate of fire. The T-90 can hit An Abrams tank twice before it fires in return.

America has foolishly limited itself to a single tank design, that is most expensive on the planet, thus can NOT make many new ones, while the Russians can make a LOT of new T-90 and newer designed Tank as they are far cheaper and lighter and quicker to make.

Do you want to know why we don't focus on tanks anymore? Because the nature of our military has changed. We focus on the Navy and AF because that's what will win a modern war. How useful would their Vietnam era tanks be when we're bombing them with modern weaponry from a mile in the sky? Tanks are old school. Russia would get rocked by the U.S or China in a real war.

LINK

t34 was superior to tiger because of its slope armor...
all tiger had was that powerful 88mm, which was not designed for tanks to begin with...
Was not superior, was better in some areas like speed ......punching power and armor ....no

You trying a deflection?

Do you want to know why we don't focus on tanks anymore? Because the nature of our military has changed. We focus on the Navy and AF because that's what will win a modern war. How useful would their Vietnam era tanks be when we're bombing them with modern weaponry from a mile in the sky? Tanks are old school. Russia would get rocked by the U.S or China in a real war.

Russia has the world best Air defense, they are aware of American priority in sea power.

Russia and China have a better tank strategy than America does, which has it all in one basket. Not only that America has to ship it it across the world to use them, while Russia and China already have them in place.

Russia has the world best Air defense, they are aware of American priority in sea power.

Russia and China have a better tank strategy than America does, which has it all in one basket. Not only that America has to ship it it across the world to use them, while Russia and China already have them in place.

We would annihilate Russia in a real conflict regardless of their air defense strategies.

Two communists nations. One a superpower the other a former superpower. I'm sure they can handle this on their own.

You wouldn't hear either of those two countries wondering if they should get between the U.S and the U.K being in conflict. They'd be rooting for escalation.
Your elites are most likely heavily involved in this shit too.

My elites aren't really my elites. I'm a free agent as far as I am concerned.
Sorry talking Canada. It was not meant to be personal.

Forum List

Back