China and india like pearl harbor ?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
Check this out.

Like at Pearl Harbor or at that German radio station, the aggressor claims to be violated by its weaker opponent about some fictitious border infringement.

History repeats itself. The forces that started and controlled. Ww12 arrived in Asia.

Check this out.

Like at Pearl Harbor or at that German radio station, the aggressor claims to be violated by its weaker opponent about some fictitious border infringement.

History repeats itself. The forces that started and controlled. Ww12 arrived in Asia.
I read you link. It has nothing to do with your post. Post the wrong one, couldn't find on pointing to any similarities to Pearl Harbor, or did you just stick in any link you saw, to the Mods wouldn't take down your thread.
I know who I thing the aggressor is, but are you naive enough to not having read the total force numbers those two countries? Do not worry about the high Himalayan mountain passes. This comes up once in a while. Good place to train, far away from cities and built up areas.

I read you link. It has nothing to do with your post. Post the wrong one, couldn't find on pointing to any similarities to Pearl Harbor, or did you just stick in any link you saw, to the Mods wouldn't take down your thread.
I had the same reaction

Oops my browser screwed up. It somehow put an old link in, not the one I intended. The link I wanted to put in was about a large troop build up on the Chinese side of the China to India border. When quedtioned, the Chinese said that they put troops there not because they want to invade India but because Indian border Patrol agents invaded China. Same as the Nazi radio station story at the Polish border which started ww2.

Forum List

Back