Augustine_

Gold Member
Reaction score
OP
Lastamender

Lastamender

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Worried about what the world thinks of us and he does this? Canada likes the CCP too. Their military has drilled with them. Maybe China can rein in Joe and get those jobs back.
Trump's gone for 2 seconds and suddenly you want to suck Canada's D?
I don't give a rats ass about Canada. I am just saying for China's sake Joe could do better. After Canada is on the CCP train too.

Augustine_

Gold Member
Reaction score
Worried about what the world thinks of us and he does this? Canada likes the CCP too. Their military has drilled with them. Maybe China can rein in Joe and get those jobs back.
I don't give a rats ass about Canada. I am just saying for China's sake Joe could do better. After Canada is on the CCP train too.
Better than what? Trump lost a trade war for them, an absolute dream come true.

OP
Lastamender

Lastamender

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trump is no longer the president. Trump did nothing to kill jobs. Illegitimate Joe is going to hit it out of park for China.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
If that’s true then why is Biden’s Secretary of State saying President Trump was right on being tough with China, and they aren’t dropping tariffs anytime soon?

Huh.

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

China's economy was collapsing thanks to Trump's policies. Xiden just gave them everything they wanted.

TheGreenHornet

Gold Member
Reaction score
anybody undastand whut being said here????

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List