China Allies Have a Spat

Worried about what the world thinks of us and he does this? Canada likes the CCP too. Their military has drilled with them. Maybe China can rein in Joe and get those jobs back.
Trump's gone for 2 seconds and suddenly you want to suck Canada's D?
I don't give a rats ass about Canada. I am just saying for China's sake Joe could do better. After Canada is on the CCP train too.

Worried about what the world thinks of us and he does this? Canada likes the CCP too. Their military has drilled with them. Maybe China can rein in Joe and get those jobs back.
I don't give a rats ass about Canada. I am just saying for China's sake Joe could do better. After Canada is on the CCP train too.
Better than what? Trump lost a trade war for them, an absolute dream come true.

Trump is no longer the president. Trump did nothing to kill jobs. Illegitimate Joe is going to hit it out of park for China.

If that’s true then why is Biden’s Secretary of State saying President Trump was right on being tough with China, and they aren’t dropping tariffs anytime soon?

Huh.

China's economy was collapsing thanks to Trump's policies. Xiden just gave them everything they wanted.

anybody undastand whut being said here????

Forum List

Back