'Chill Out' And Pay Your 'Sin Bill'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"You cannot put a dollar sign on what has been done to Black people. Our sin bill in this nation has been so high, and because of the long years of doing nothing, the interest has grown. Californians need to "chill out" about reparation proposals and pay their "sin bill."
-- Dr. Amos Brown, a civil rights activist and reverend of the Third Baptist Church

With all due respect, Dr. Brown, I have no 'sin bill' and owe you and blacks nothing.

Jesus Christ died on the cross for me and paid for my sins. He wiped my 'sin bill' clean.

I have never owned slaves. No one in my family ever has. I don't know anyone who has. I have never oppressed, victimized, cheated, or robbed anyone.

On top of that, I spent 37 years serving my country, defending it, the Constitution, our freedom, and the lives of EVERY American.

I owe you nothing.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
How come every black "reverend" wants reparations?

I'm sure his church takes donations and the building probably needs work done to it but I bet he drives a shiny Cadillac.

That nword and every other nword that wants reparations can F off.

"You cannot put a dollar sign on what has been done to Black people. Our sin bill in this nation has been so high, and because of the long years of doing nothing, the interest has grown. Californians need to "chill out" about reparation proposals and pay their "sin bill."
-- Dr. Amos Brown, a civil rights activist and reverend of the Third Baptist Church

With all due respect, Dr. Brown, I have no 'sin bill' and owe you and blacks nothing.

Jesus Christ died on the cross for me and paid for my sins. He wiped my 'sin bill' clean.

I have never owned slaves. No one in my family ever has. I don't know anyone who has. On top of that, I spent 37 years serving my country, defending it, the Constitution, our freedom, and the lives of EVERY American.

I owe you nothing.

Have a nice day.

This grifter posing as a "reverend" is a disgrace.

I have never owned slaves. No one in my family ever has. I don't know anyone who has. On top of that, I spent 37 years serving my country, defending it, the Constitution, our freedom, and the lives of EVERY American.

I owe you nothing.

Have a nice day.

We are going to bow your head and make you pay boy. Only way to avoid that is to maintain your political dominance and the only way to do that is to maintain your demographic dominance. :funnyface:

You ain't gonna do shit. You are gonna do what every SJW twat does, let someone else fight for them.
Sure we won't. It's not like you haven't been spending the last century losing to gays, immigrants, or BLM. I'm sure you'll win this one too. 😄

I owe you nothing.

Have a nice day.

If I had a historical calculator that could determine which race "owes" the most money, the Blacks would be deep, deep, deep in debt.

Blacks sold blacks into slavery.
The first slave owner was a free black.
Whites have suffered slavery.
Whites died en masse freeing black slaves.
Indians owned black slaves.
Blacks in northern Africa have owned white slaves.

Slavery is everyone's sin and all races have suffered under slavery.

Quit blubbering about slavery and using it to blame for your own failures and shortcomings. Get off of your asses and start working towards a better future for yourselves and quit looking for a free ride.

Sure we won't. It's not like you haven't been spending the last century losing to gays, immigrants, or BLM. I'm sure you'll win this one too. 😄

Every issue has a line it's not supposed to cross.

And change that to illegal immigrants.

Every issue has a line it's not supposed to cross.

And change that to illegal immigrants.
It's all immigrants. It doesn't really matter if you get demographically replaced by legal immigrants like me or illegal immigrants the result is the same. Also lines don't get crossed when people hold the line. You cucks aren't holding any line. You can't even decide where the line is or what to do about it. You have no plan let alone a time frame for implementing one. Do you participation trophy winning cucks really think cosplay and fanfiction are a substitute for actually having to do something? 😄

It's all immigrants. It doesn't really matter if you get demographically replaced by legal immigrants like me or illegal immigrants the result is the same. Also lines don't get crossed when people hold the line. You cucks aren't holding any line. You can't even decide where the line is or what to do about it. You have plan let alone a time frame for implementing it. Do you participation trophy winning cucks really think cosplay and fanfiction are a substitute for actually having to do something? 😄

Nothing wrong with legal immigration, when properly regulated and controlled. Illegal immigration is just that, illegal.

Send em back, give em the 10 year ban, and let them apply like everyone else.

Aww, did I hurt you wibble feewings cuck boi?

Nothing wrong with legal immigration, when properly regulated and controlled. Illegal immigration is just that, illegal.
Exactly. There's nothing wrong if you get demographically replaced by legal immigrants. Acceptance is better for a cuck than resistance. 😄
Send em back, give em the 10 year ban, and let them apply like everyone else.

Aww, did I hurt you wibble feewings cuck boi?
By accepting the legality of your demographic replacement? No not really. 😄

Exactly. There's nothing wrong if you get demographically replaced by legal immigrants. Acceptance is better for a cuck than resistance. 😄

By accepting the legality of your demographic replacement? No not really. 😄

Augmented, not replaced, in the case of legal immigration.

It's funny to see a moron like you admit to replacement theory when the left denies it exists at all.

Forum List

Back