'Chill Out' And Pay Your 'Sin Bill'

Augmented, not replaced, in the case of legal immigration.
Sure. You frame it however you like in your little cuck mind on order to accept it. 😄
It's funny to see a moron like you admit to replacement theory when the left denies it exists at all.
The white left doesn't deny its existence, it's evidence is plain to anyone who wants to read the Census report (and it undercounted minorities). What they deny is that your demographic replacement is their intention. It's not. Why would wealthy white leftists want to be demographically replaced any more than frightened bigots in Hicksville? What happened was the powerful rich elite in the 1960s sold your white asses out for profit. More immigrants, legal or otherwise meant cheaper labor. They didn't forsee a decline in white birth rates and an exuberance for racial mixing. Those things were virtually non existent when immigration reform was passed.

"You cannot put a dollar sign on what has been done to Black people. Our sin bill in this nation has been so high, and because of the long years of doing nothing, the interest has grown. Californians need to "chill out" about reparation proposals and pay their "sin bill."
-- Dr. Amos Brown, a civil rights activist and reverend of the Third Baptist Church

With all due respect, Dr. Brown, I have no 'sin bill' and owe you and blacks nothing.

Jesus Christ died on the cross for me and paid for my sins. He wiped my 'sin bill' clean.

I have never owned slaves. No one in my family ever has. I don't know anyone who has. I have never oppressed, victimized, cheated, or robbed anyone.

On top of that, I spent 37 years serving my country, defending it, the Constitution, our freedom, and the lives of EVERY American.

I owe you nothing.

Have a nice day.

As if 40 acres and a mule wasnt enough, fuck the lazy black assholes who rely on the government to take care of them. Nothing has changed with the Democrat Party.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

Sure. You frame it however you like in your little cuck mind on order to accept it. 😄

The white left doesn't deny its existence, it's evidence is plain to anyone who wants to read the Census report (and it undercounted minorities), what they deny is that your demographic replacement is their intention. It's not. Why would wealthy white leftists want to be demographically replaced any more than frightened bigots in Hicksville? What happened was the powerful rich elite in the 1960s sold your white asses out for profit. More immigrants, legal or otherwise meant cheaper labor. They didn't forsee a decline in white birth rates and an exuberance for racial mixing. Those things were virtually non existent when immigration reform was passed.

More retconned history and made up bullshit from one of this boards worst troll SJW hack posters.

You are approaching the level of the Derp Lord, SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

More retconned history and made up bullshit from one of this boards worst troll SJW hack posters.
Which part? I'm not a white leftists and I don't see any downside in being honest with you. What are you going to do about it? My family was part of the immigrant wave in the 80s that took adavantage of those more inclusive immigration laws. Most of older relatives came here and got jobs with companies like IBM and Toshiba and Cannon doing service repairs on cash registers, industrial printers and ATM machines. My Jamaican immigrant relatives were a cheaper workforce than white Americans. All you have to do clown is follow the money. But they truly never envisioned such a decline in white birth rates or racial mixing. Who would of been able to predict that back in the 60s?
You are approaching the level of the Derp Lord, SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.
Yeah I don't know what this is a reference to.

Which part? I'm not a white leftists and I don't see any downside in being honest with you. What are you going to do about it? My family was part of the immigrant wave in the 80s that took adavantage of those more inclusive immigration laws. Most of older relatives came here and got jobs with companies like IBM and Toshiba and Cannon doing service repairs on cash registers, industrial printers and ATM machines. My Jamaican immigrant relatives were a cheaper workforce than white Americans. All you have to do clown is follow the money. But they truly never envisioned such a decline in white birth rates or racial mixing. Who would of been able to predict that back in the 60s?

Yeah I don't know what this is a reference to.

Yeah, claimed jamaican old guy, probably basement dwelling mid 30's white guy.

Yeah, claimed jamaican old guy, probably basement dwelling mid 30's white guy.
Who said I was old? 😄

But go ahead. Go back to not paying attention your demographic replacement. I'm sure that'll have no long term political affects.

Who believes anything you type?
I'm still not sure what part you think is inaccurate. Putting aside who I am that immigration was reformed to allow more immigrants from South America and the Caribbean in 60s so that American businesses could profit from cheaper labor is history you can look up yourself. The Census report of America's demographic shift is something you can read for yourself.

😄

That's rich, white folks are expected to pay for the alleged sins of their fathers, grandfathers, great grandfathers, and so on to the community with the lowest legitimacy rate in the country. Wow.

That aside, where is the Constitutional basis to pay for the sins of others by unrelated and otherwise innocent people?

Blacks can shit in one hand and wish in the other...in the end they'll have a handful of shit

Forum List

Back