Butker speaks out for the first time since the his based commencement speech

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
“If it wasn’t clear that the timeless Catholic values are hated by many, it is now. Over the past few days, my beliefs, or what people think I believe, have been the focus of countless discussions around the globe.”

“In my seven years in the NFL, I’ve become familiar with positive and negative comments. But the majority of them revolve around my performance on the field. But, as to be expected, the more I’ve talked about what I value most, my Catholic faith, the more polarizing I’ve become. It’s a decision I’ve consciously made, and one I do not regret at all.”

He continues to speak straight and narrow. It's very brave for a public figure to speak against modern radical leftist stances in public.. as you can see how insane the response is. All he did was glorify motherhood and call for men to act with conviction. Only that caused online social media meltdowns and major networks to attack him for days.

A guy giving a commencement speech at a Catholic school says Catholic things...

clutches-pearls.gif

A guy giving a commencement speech at a Catholic school says Catholic things...

View attachment 952541
The leftist media establishment completely contorted his message and spun it as some call for what all women should do.

He never said what all women should do, he simply spoke of what would make many women happy amidst a social climate that downplays or ignores women finding joy in being full-time mothers or not being a CEO boss-babe... and that made MANY leftist news channels, online blogs, and social media outlets/influences VERY upset.

Butker is a hateful bigot and misogynist representing everything wrong and reprehensible about conservativism and why conservatives are appropriately and comprehensively despised.
Give him time...it always starts out with "I was just speaking my truth"...then eventually they start spinning the conspiracy theories.

He continues to speak straight and narrow. It's very brave for a public figure to speak against modern radical leftist stances in public.. as you can see how insane the response is. All he did was glorify motherhood and call for men to act with conviction. Only that caused online social media meltdowns and major networks to attack him for days.
Oh the burn.

The order of nuns that founded Benedictine College, the sisters of Mount St. Scholastica, offered their thoughts on Butker’s speech. They slammed the sanctimonious git in a public statement for his comments about gender roles.
“The sisters of Mount St. Scholastica do not believe that Harrison Butker’s comments in his 2024 Benedictine College commencement address represent the Catholic, Benedictine, liberal arts college that our founders envisioned and in which we have been so invested.”

Oh the burn.

The order of nuns that founded Benedictine College, the sisters of Mount St. Scholastica, offered their thoughts on Butker’s speech. They slammed the sanctimonious git in a public statement for his comments about gender roles.
Burn?

Oh the burn.

Butker has every to speak his mind, and everyone has a right to contradict him.

Mr. Friscus, this is the American way. You don't get to have you say without pushback.

Butker has every right to share his opinion, as those who disagree can rebut him.

Tis the American way.
The funny thing is, when the Progs destroy the natin enough what he said will all come ack out of necessity. And perhaps from force as the government will become dictatorial. This is the real freedom is not free. Its what's you can do for your country. People were not forced to and are still not. For now.

Butker has every to speak his mind, and everyone has a right to contradict him.

Mr. Friscus, this is the American way. You don't get to have you say without pushback.
Indeed, but when institutions angrily lie about what he said, it becomes about just setting the record straight.

People can disagree with the wonder and importance of motherhood, but that’s what they’d be doing.. fighting against glorifying motherhood, not fighting against some guy who is is ordering women to get in the kitchen, which is how the media and leftists are spinning it.

The media and leftists were very dishonest, angry, and manipulative to do what they did. They should be ashamed if they had journalistic ethics or integrity.. but sadly that doesn’t much exist in the MSM

MSM, what integrity it has, is much fairer than the far alt right MAGA media trash, Mr. Friscus, in my opinion.

Thank you for polite demeanor.

Forum List

Back