Chicago violence is ramping up again. 22 shot, 5 killed.

More dumb rants about Chicago by a guy who doesn't live there.

Chicago is majority white, so why is this here?

It will be lower this weekend. Cool and rainy is your friend, when it comes to random shootings in that town.
That's for sure about the weather keeping the violence down. I'd say a lot lower like only 4 wounded & 21 dead.

That's for sure about the weather keeping the violence down. I'd say a lot lower like only 4 wounded & 21 dead.
If this were a gambling site, we could make bank and be entertained betting on the weekend totals, like the sports sites.

More dumb rants about Chicago by a guy who doesn't live there.
Does the high murder rate in black areas of Chicago not concern you?

I read somewhere that Chicago cops and prosecutors solve less than 50% of the city’s murders. This has been true for decades. This means there is a large number of murderers walking freely.

CHI city limits: 4000 shot and 2 per day killed (~720) annually since the reporting on it began as far back as I can remember under the purple-lipped jug-eared muslim who opened it all up.

Got it. you are saying all Blacks first instinct is to go to violent behavior. Mark the tape.
Chicago is majority white and whites are shooting there too. But when we look at the overall record of violence in this country it looks like this:

1703313152845.png

IM2 doesn’t care about blacks being disproportionately shot in Chicago because IM2 does not care about black people. The only thing that motivates IM2 is his hatred for white people. He suffers from an inferiority complex for which he blames whites. He won’t acknowledge problems with black people because that’s at the root of his feelings of inferiority.

IM2 doesn’t care about blacks being disproportionately shot in Chicago because IM2 does not care about black people. The only thing that motivates IM2 is his hatred for white people. He suffers from an inferiority complex for which he blames whites. He won’t acknowledge problems with black people because that’s at the root of his feelings of inferiority.
I have yet to meet a perfect human.

Forum List

Back