Wish they would make up their mind

What happened to we must defund the police? Knee jerk reaction policies usually go bad. Wasnt whites that did this to you.
All it took was for left wing news to put out a couple segments of people saying "defund the police", then EVERYONE on the left was 100% onboard. Conservatives laughed at them and told them what would happen. They told us "nuhuh, we are going to replace a bunch of cops with social workers". Remember that shit? :laugh:

Democrats must be some of the dumbest creatures on planet Earth. How the fuck didnt they see what was coming for their cities? :dunno:

All it took was for left wing news to put out a couple segments of people saying "defund the police", then EVERYONE on the left was 100% onboard. Conservatives laughed at them and told them what would happen. They told us "nuhuh, we are going to replace a bunch of cops with social workers". Remember that shit? :laugh:

Democrats must be some of the dumbest creatures on planet Earth. :dunno:
MPLS tried that briefly until a vid of said non-police police were filmed beating minorities they didnt like

Last edited:
Laughable
You city folks could fund your local PD fort Knoz, and it still would'nt protect or serve you from your demise

~S~

Never fear, they have a plan to fill the military and police depts. with illegal immigrants.

Then they will have a force that won't question their radical agenda.

View attachment 873228

Never fear, they have a plan to fill the military and police depts. with illegal immigrants.

Then they will have a force that won't question their radical agenda.
You watch how fast these immigrant cops get caught up in some massive corruption scheme. You just know that shit is going to happen. :laugh:

This will not be limited to California.

Police depts across the country are under staffed, the military too.

It's coming to a city near you, shortly.
Joe is not getting elected. Trump will put a stop to anything with the military. If dem cities want illegals for cops, they can have at it. We already know its just going to turn into a shit show. It'll be fun to watch. :dunno:

Joe is not getting elected. Trump will put a stop to anything with the military. If dem cities want illegals for cops, they can have at it. We already know its just going to turn into a shit show. It'll be fun to watch. :dunno:

Trump is a fix for it alright, but only for a short period.

I hope I'm wrong.

Trump is a fix for it alright, but only for a short period.

I hope I'm wrong.
I think dems broke dems on the immigration issue. When Trump comes in and easily puts a stop to these mass migrations, that will be the final nail in the coffin. Not even democrats will want to go back to the Biden years ever again.

We are winning the culture war.

I think dems broke dems on the immigration issue. When Trump comes in and easily puts a stop to these mass migrations, that will be the final nail in the coffin. No even democrats will want to go back to the Biden years ever again.

We are winning the culture war.

Hope so.

Forum List

Back