Chicago Mayor: Police should get permission before chasing anyone

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
This is the Democrats idea of police reform. Next they’ll need permission to fire their gun in self defense.

This is all on the libturds. 100 yrs of libturd rule in a shit hole city. These people are so incompetent.

Cool, give them a few minutes second head start just to even things up a bit...

Lightfoot was anti-cop before she was mayor.

If I was CPD I'd be looking for another job.

If I lived in that shithole I'd be getting the hell out.

This is the Democrats idea of police reform. Next they’ll need permission to fire their gun in self defense.

At the end of the article, they basically admit the idea is unworkable, and one Alderman admits that the same policy they have in place for vehicular pursuits results in more people deciding to run.

At the end of the article, they basically admit the idea is unworkable, and one Alderman admits that the same policy they have in place for vehicular pursuits results in more people deciding to run.
“I don’t want people out there who are dangerous to think, ‘Well, if I just run, then I’m safe. I can continue to wreak havoc,’” the mayor said. “We can’t live in that world, either.”

Wont stop them. They released violent felons early, let murderers do their thing, let gangs run the city.

Xiden wan't to change the constitution of the right of carrying a weapon so if the police can't defend the people anymore and people can't defend themself with a weapon .
All the thugs, the rapists, the killers will rub their hands.

Everyone in chicago better buy guns to protect themselves----there is effectively no police to stop the criminals. Every man woman and child for themselves.

“I don’t want people out there who are dangerous to think, ‘Well, if I just run, then I’m safe. I can continue to wreak havoc,’” the mayor said. “We can’t live in that world, either.”

Wont stop them. They released violent felons early, let murderers do their thing, let gangs run the city.

The very fact she admitted a "permission required" policy would lead to criminals just running is surprising to me. usually leftists ignore anything that goes against their desired policy goals.

Forum List

Back